Tara Mueller: Babe

(Or check out her Grandma for knapplc) :laughpound

Let me know when you move out of mom's house and you can talk.

..a month after Dad died..and a week before my big brother was killed in an auto accident.

My Freshman GPA really sucked, though.

But to be fair..I did live in Mom (and Dad's) Basement until I was five, so I'll probably never get your permission to talk.

That's some funny sh@t right there!! :clap:clap:clap

(Or check out her Grandma for knapplc) :laughpound

Let me know when you move out of mom's house and you can talk.

..a month after Dad died..and a week before my big brother was killed in an auto accident.

My Freshman GPA really sucked, though.

But to be fair..I did live in Mom (and Dad's) Basement until I was five, so I'll probably never get your permission to talk.

That's some funny sh@t right there!! :clap:clap:clap

It was a Basement House until I was 5...Dad and my two older Brothers helped me build the upstairs part after school.

• 4 weeks later...

I was in line in front of Tara at the coffee shop this AM. She was there with her BF (Tara, if you read this, I'm the dude in the jeans and black shirt in front of you).

This is how I know I'm getting old. I'm standing a couple feet from this girl, whom several people in this thread think is very hot, and I thought of this thread, but instead of thinking, "wow, what a babe," I was thinking, "Wow. She's a baby!" As in, I feel MUCH older than her. She's much closer to my daughter's age than to my age.

I started watching the volleyball team as a young freshman many years ago, thinking how hot the girls looked in their tight shorts. Now I'm thinking they're all young enough to be my daughters, and they're just babies.

:blink:

I was in line in front of Tara at the coffee shop this AM. She was there with her BF (Tara, if you read this, I'm the dude in the jeans and black shirt in front of you).

This is how I know I'm getting old. I'm standing a couple feet from this girl, whom several people in this thread think is very hot, and I thought of this thread, but instead of thinking, "wow, what a babe," I was thinking, "Wow. She's a baby!" As in, I feel MUCH older than her. She's much closer to my daughter's age than to my age.

I started watching the volleyball team as a young freshman many years ago, thinking how hot the girls looked in their tight shorts. Now I'm thinking they're all young enough to be my daughters, and they're just babies.

:blink:

Yeah..

You're about the same age I was when I started noticing I was invisible to college girls..(About the only line I remember from "Thirtysomething")

I was really hoping that "grandma comment" would make you laugh. :box

• 2 weeks later...

I'll say it once again... VOLLEYBALL Chicks are the hottest sports chicks hands down.... go look at any schools website and check out the VB roster.... hands dow the chicks are gaurenteed hot....

over here in Hawaii the volleyball chicks are pretty smoking but the real talent rolls in when the USC UCLA and other west coast teams come in..... if you like tall athlectic chicks then look no further

HOTTTT

post-5974-1251928043.png

• 2 weeks later...

A more recent one to share. (damn, I'm good)

3880760759_6f0cfb3c05.jpg

looking good :clap

in other lame v-ball news

stanford rolled in a bit again to play UH volleyball team along we some texas team and some sh**ty other team... anyways the texas chicks owned!!!! stanford was pretty hot too but it was a down year for them.... i thought UH was gonna lose as we always do.... we always do well but NEVER seem to recruit any beast women 6-3 6-4 type so when we play the Penn States Huskers, and so forth we always get creamed when it counts i.e NCAA sweet 16 and so forth....