YOU SOB BRISCOE

Rumors flying out of Lawrence that Briscoe is going to be academically ineligible this semester.

better not be true.

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

If this is accurate it looks like Phil Steel's 4th place in the north prognostication just might come true. Without Briscoe, you guys are up pooh creek without a paddle or a boat.

:box

Rumors flying out of Lawrence that Briscoe is going to be academically ineligible this semester.

better not be true.

If this is accurate it looks like Phil Steel's 4th place in the north prognostication just might come true. Without Briscoe, you guys are up pooh creek without a paddle or a boat.

Well KU still has Meier who had 97 receptions for 1,045 yards last season with eight touchdowns last year. Also they are really excited about Jonathan Wilson who starred in the Spring while Briscoe was suspended.

Well that kind of sucks. Part of me is like sweet we should have a much better chance of winning. The other part of me says when we beat Kansas I would rather have their best guy out there on the field so there are no excuses. I guess we will have to wait and see if it is just a rumor or maybe Steele had some insider information...could be why he put them at #4 in the north.

better not be true.

I think we will be ok. Without Briscoe I do not think we can win 2 of the 3 from the south, but can still compete for the North, just makes the Husker game even more important. It's still just rumor right now so hopefully Mangino/Lew can work some magic. It will be interesting to see what happens, hopefully this rumor gets squashed pretty quick.