Rank the 2009 games

I am very curious to see your responses!

This is how to do it. Put the game that you think is toughest on the top. Put the game that you think is the easiest on the bottom. Put a dashed line where you think Nebraska will be favored (Games in which NU will be the underdog will be above the line, games where NU will be favored will be below the line)

Oklahoma

at Virginia Tech

--------

at Kansas

at Baylor

at Missouri

Texas Tech

at Colorado

Kansas State

Iowa State

Florida Atlantic

Arkansas State

Louisiana Lafayette

So, if Huskers win games they should win, and lose games they are supposed to lose, I think they go 10 - 2.

1. Missouri (because when we win, the whole fanbase in Columbia will shut the hell up)!

2. Va Tech

3. Oklahoma

4. Louisiana Lafayette (because of 300th Sellout)

5. Kansas

6. Texas Tech

7.Colorado

8. Baylor

9. ISU

10. Kansas State

11. Florida Atlantic

12. Arkansas State

And this season cannot start soon enough!

1. Missouri (because when we win, the whole fanbase in Columbia will shut the hell up)!

2. Va Tech

3. Oklahoma

4. Louisiana Lafayette (because of 300th Sellout)

5. Kansas

6. Texas Tech

7.Colorado

8. Baylor

9. ISU

10. Kansas State

11. Florida Atlantic

12. Arkansas State

And this season cannot start soon enough!

at Virginia Tech

Oklahoma

--------

at Colorado

at Kansas

at Missouri*

at Baylor

Texas Tech

Iowa State

Florida Atlantic

Kansas State

Arkansas State

Louisiana Lafayette

Any game at home is much easier than on the road with the exception of Oklahoma. I'm putting Florida Atlantic ahead of Kansas State because it's the first game and will probably be "tougher" to win than Kan't State. History tells us that Colorado (especially in Boulder) will ALWAYS be a tough game.

I think we might be listed as an underdog for the Missouri game, especially if Missouri has done well in their prior games.

Again, my sincere apologies to Kansas State fans. I hope your team proves me wrong.

I am very curious to see your responses!

This is how to do it. Put the game that you think is toughest on the top. Put the game that you think is the easiest on the bottom. Put a dashed line where you think Nebraska will be favored (Games in which NU will be the underdog will be above the line, games where NU will be favored will be below the line)

Oklahoma

at Virginia Tech

--------

at Kansas

at Baylor

at Missouri

Texas Tech

at Colorado

Kansas State

Iowa State

Florida Atlantic

Arkansas State

Louisiana Lafayette

So, if Huskers win games they should win, and lose games they are supposed to lose, I think they go 10 - 2.

I like 10-2, but all the road games will be tough.

Oklahoma

at Virginia Tech

at Missouri

-------------

at Kansas

Texas Tech

at Baylor

at Colorado

Iowa State

Kansas State

Florida Atlantic

Louisiana Lafayette

Arkansas State

OU and Va Tech we will likely be underdogs barring some early season meltdown from either team. Mizzou will probably be favored at home, but it's more likely they'll have a loss or more when we play. I personally think Missery will suck. CU might be a little low but it's hard for me to give them any props. KSUcks could be this year's Washington, they won't go O for, but it might be close. If nothing else though Old man Snyder will have them pumped to play NU.

GBR!!

Don't know if this violates the "rules" but:

Oklahoma

at Virginia Tech

--------

(at Colorado)

(at Kansas )

(at Missouri )

---------

at Baylor

Texas Tech

Florida Atlantic

Iowa State

Arkansas State

Kansas State

Louisiana Lafayette

Just a feeling, but I think NU loses to one of the second group. Don't know which one, but those are three teams evenly matched and they are away games. I think 9-3 or 10-2 with some luck.

I was amazed that the top 5 were, IMO, easy to rank but the bottom 5 were much more difficult. I guess the new coaches and new teams contributed to that.

ditto....

Oklahoma

at Virginia Tech

--------

(at Colorado)

(at Kansas )

(at Missouri )

---------

at Baylor

Texas Tech

Florida Atlantic

Iowa State

Arkansas State

Kansas State

Louisiana Lafayette

If you guys think TTech is so bad, why is UT/ESPN getting the game moved up to before the OU game? So that they can beat a pre-mature ranked Tech team to boost their SOS, because everyone knows Tech won't be ranked at the end of the season after losing all their payback road games to OSU, UT, NU, Baylor...

ditto....

Oklahoma

at Virginia Tech

--------

(at Colorado)

(at Kansas )

(at Missouri )

---------

at Baylor

Texas Tech

Florida Atlantic

Iowa State

Arkansas State

Kansas State

Louisiana Lafayette

If you guys think TTech is so bad, why is UT/ESPN getting the game moved up to before the OU game? So that they can beat a pre-mature ranked Tech team to boost their SOS, because everyone knows Tech won't be ranked at the end of the season after losing all their payback road games to OSU, UT, NU, Baylor...

I don't understand your comment. Beyond the first phrase, your whole statement talks about how over rated PirateTech is. The last five games are the only ones I would be shocked if we lost, as the first two games if we win. Baylor and PirateTech will be close games but I am fairly confident that we should win.

I don't understand your comment. Beyond the first phrase, your whole statement talks about how over rated PirateTech is. The last five games are the only ones I would be shocked if we lost, as the first two games if we win. Baylor and PirateTech will be close games but I am fairly confident that we should win.

It's Rkhufu huKSer...don't pay any attention to him. I don't think he has ever seen a Nebraska game or made any sense in any post I have read from him.

It's Rkhufu huKSer...don't pay any attention to him. I don't think he has ever seen a Nebraska game or made any sense in any post I have read from him.

IDIOTS!!! UT is hyping the TTech game as a REVENGE game and YOU folks are marking it down in the AUTO-win category!!! UT knows Tech will be weak and play no defense and is bad on the road, but they got ESPN to move the game up to the early season, when Tech will be PREMATURELY RANKED, before NU, OSU, Baylor and OU all DESTROY THEM!!! The only folks trying to HYPE Texas Tech are the UT fans trying to BOOST their SOS!!! They wanna say Tech was RANKED when they beat them, while NU, OU, OSU, Baylor will get them late, when they are DEAD and no where near the rankings!!!

IDIOTS!!! UT is hyping the TTech game as a REVENGE game and YOU folks are marking it down in the AUTO-win category!!! UT knows Tech will be weak and play no defense and is bad on the road, but they got ESPN to move the game up to the early season, when Tech will be PREMATURELY RANKED, before NU, OSU, Baylor and OU all DESTROY THEM!!! The only folks trying to HYPE Texas Tech are the UT fans trying to BOOST their SOS!!! They wanna say Tech was RANKED when they beat them, while NU, OU, OSU, Baylor will get them late, when they are DEAD and no where near the rankings!!!

I doubt Texas Tech will be ranked unless its 24 or 25. They'll only be 2-0 going into Texas and for them to be ranked they would have a to lay an @$$ whooping on North Dakota and Rice... wait who?? They could very well be 4-1 coming to Lincoln next fall so i wouldn't say its impossible for them to be ranked, but i don't really see it happenin