This would be funny

they would never move them from Chicago. And I dont think Omaha could give them anywhere close to the financial support they get in Chi-town.

But I am sure as a cards fan nothing would give you greater pleasure then watching a team you hate die a death like that.

they would never move them from Chicago. And I dont think Omaha could give them anywhere close to the financial support they get in Chi-town.

But I am sure as a cards fan nothing would give you greater pleasure then watching a team you hate die a death like that.

Maybe they could move then to KC then.

I am sure most people in KC would gladly trade the royals for the cubs. Added bonus is very little change in the color scheme!!. :)

I am sure most people in KC would gladly trade the royals for the cubs. Added bonus is very little change in the color scheme!!. :)

Winner winner chicken dinner. The Cubs are off to KC

I'm from St. Louis, and a decades long Cardinal fan. I think it would be funny as hell if Rickets bought the Cubs and moved them to Omaha. Then I'd be able to watch them lose more often.

No sir would that happen. I can't believe the Tribune sold 25% of Wrigley though