I like it. They added some small details that I like. visual mostly but they added one thing i noticed last night. Players can slip in their breaks when running routes if the weather is bad.

There are still some of the bloppers, Faurot Field is still pronounced as Ferret Field. But the roster seemed to be okay. Ofcourse I just did some quick plays and it was 1 a.m. so I could have missed some.

if your on 360 send me a friend request maudfather. jeffro144 is my tag

I like it. They added some small details that I like. visual mostly but they added one thing i noticed last night. Players can slip in their breaks when running routes if the weather is bad.

There are still some of the bloppers, Faurot Field is still pronounced as Ferret Field. But the roster seemed to be okay. Ofcourse I just did some quick plays and it was 1 a.m. so I could have missed some.

if your on 360 send me a friend request maudfather. jeffro144 is my tag

Sweet, about two more hours and I am off work. And sorry Fro, I have a PS3 or I would add you.

MAUDiculous is my tag, if anyone has a PS3 and wants to add me.

Maud,

NCAA '10 adds a lot in the tackling department as well as the pocket. Unlike '09, your defensive line can actually create a pass rush. On 360 the controls have changed a bit. You use the sh#t out of your R stick on defense. It's a lot harder to break big plays with the run game because EA finally fixed that j-angle pursuit issue from last season. I like the feel of this one quite a bit, actually. Even on Varsity mode, when you play Oklahoma, you have to be on your game (I usually played and dominated in Heisman last year). Maybe you'll already have started playing by the time you read this, but I think you'll like this one. Let me know what you think.

sdHusker82,

Make sure to watch out for guys that are interested in you, and make sure you get the guys YOU want as opposed to what the system wants, particularly on offense. If you can get a 2-star receiver with 99 speed, by God lock him up and start him next season. Defense is a little different. If you want to play a lot of zone coverages, the Awareness rating is important, and in the past (though I can't be sure for this year as I haven't messed with recruiting too much) awareness was usually a direct correlation with star ranking. My advice would be to not recruit every guy on your board, but pick the guys you really want and hit them hard (30 mins-hour recruiting time).

It seems intimidating the first time you do recruiting, but you'll get the hang of it in a few season. Visits are important. The CPU usually does a decent job with them, but if there's that one guy you're after, make sure you see to the situation personally. :)

Hope that helped. If there's anything specific you're wondering about, let me know.

Just to add to what Husker X said,

When recruiting you can search prospects. I ussually search my pipeline states for players that have me in their top 3 or 5. Look for what fits you and select those players for your recruiting board. After doing pipline I search in state for my team, then do one for "all'. Another tool that is neat is the top 100 this year. Select that and quickly scroll down the list. If a player has a green circle by his name, he is interested in your team.

Just like Husker X said about getting your players. I get big lineman, usually high ranking. Same with QB's, but for about every other position i go by the motto speed kills. 1 star or 5, it doesnt matter if you can run fast. :)