Screenshots of my upset win over #2 Oklahoma:

nuvou.jpg

Roy Helu Jr. scoring from a yard out

nuvou1.jpg

Matt O'Hanlon forces the fumble on the Murray punt return...

nuvou2.jpg

...and Prince Amukamara scoops and scores! 14-3 NU!

nuvou3.jpg

Mike McNeil into the endzone. 21-3 NU.

nuvou4.jpg

Alfonzo Dennard forces ANOTHER Murray punt return fumble...

nuvou5.jpg

...aaaaaand Matthew May scoops and scores! 28-10.

nuvou6.jpg

Pierre Allen sacks Bradford on the second to last OU drive.

nuvou8.jpg

Amukamara finishing Bradford off on the final drive.

nuvou9.jpg

Anthony West finishes it off, interception in the endzone with :02 left. NU 28 OU 16.

hey just curious what you guys did about Zac Lee being #5? They won't let you make 2 #5's so I changed Anthony West to #30 and made Lee #5 thats about the best solution I could find... Also I made LaTravis #12 since Dennard is #15

Go into Create-a-Player and find a team that has #5 available, select the number and then scroll back to Nebraska. It'll revert back to the closest, available number but if you flick the joystick to the left, #5 should be open. Click OK and then edit him with Lee's atributes, appearence, etc. Use 'old' Zac Lee as a new player (I made him Lance Thorell).

Hey, addict, have adding incoming freshman? i.e. Burkhead as the third running back?

If so, what's your gamertag again?

EDIT: Nevermind on the gamertag, found it in the proper thread, but still wondering about incoming freshman.

As soon as RomanCaesar's rosters come out some time next week, I'll check over Nebraska and see who's there and who's not. I'll try and include as many as possible but rosters only have 75 slots, plus two CAPs. Obviously, some will be left out. I'll try and update them as many times as possible throughout the season. So if Burkhead or someone else rises up the depth chart, I'll try and add him.

ive heard both sides as whether its a good game or not, the last ncaa football game ive got is 2005 and ive played it forever, lol, is it time to update and is this one worth $60 or w/e at walmart?

if you're looking for an arcade style game where you win all the time, well, it's all changed now. it has some difficulty finally.

but some things will probably piss you off a lot, like the defense being so damn good that they make you fumble every other series.

ive heard both sides as whether its a good game or not, the last ncaa football game ive got is 2005 and ive played it forever, lol, is it time to update and is this one worth $60 or w/e at walmart?

if you're looking for an arcade style game where you win all the time, well, it's all changed now. it has some difficulty finally.

but some things will probably piss you off a lot, like the defense being so damn good that they make you fumble every other series.

I havent decided what boat i am in yet. Its NCAA so its fun anyway but the other night i was playing online and couldnt do anything but fumble and throw picks....oh and i got 3 facemask penalties in 3 consecutive plays. Pretty sure that "ISN'T, in the game". Time will tell as i log more hours. But so far I am on the fence.

i just got murdered by a guy online who ran a defense impossible to throw on and just scrambled. god i hate that shiite.

What kind of defense is impossible to throw on?

It's been my experience that the "defenses" on this game are really pathetic.

Of course I have a PS2 and so if you have a PS3 that could account for the difference.