Any Chance for College gameday?

You can partake in our Gameday when you all roll into Boulder for your smackdown :)

thanks for the offer, but i will have to pass. i dont want my 6 year old to get cursed at for wearing red. i cant see myself enjoying getting urine filled bottles thrown at me. i wouldnt want my tires to get slashed because my car has Nebraska plates.

if it wasnt for all of that, i still wouldnt make it because i will still be in iraq

You can partake in our Gameday when you all roll into Boulder for your smackdown :)

thanks for the offer, but i will have to pass. i dont want my 6 year old to get cursed at for wearing red. i cant see myself enjoying getting urine filled bottles thrown at me. i wouldnt want my tires to get slashed because my car has Nebraska plates.

if it wasnt for all of that, i still wouldnt make it because i will still be in iraq

What would be the difference? lol

j/k Be safe and thanks for all you do.....

Well The puff's havent beat Nu in a couple of year's so I,m not to worried about them beating us this year

Huh, you guys won last year, we won the year before, the last 8 seasons, 4-4.........

I didn't think Gameday normally went to gamesites where one team is 3-8 and the other is undefeated going into the game, especially when the home team is the one that's 3-8. :dunno I could be wrong though...

I didn't think Gameday normally went to gamesites where one team is 3-8 and the other is undefeated going into the game, especially when the home team is the one that's 3-8. :dunno I could be wrong though...

That is exactly why they will be in Boulder and not College Station, keep'em coming boys :)

Iw as just curious if The season Goes as Alot of people expect and we can roll into the NU VS. OU Game with 1 At most 2 loses, Will we get Game day for November 7th? Or even the texas tech game?

if we move right up the polls to the point where playing oklahoma can mean something again, maybe.

the difference?

iraq is only the sixth gate of hell, and the women smell better

the difference?

iraq is only the sixth gate of hell, and the women smell better

lol

Sorry to lack in the smack.

Yea we won last year but how dominant did we play in that game. I would like nothing more then to bash a buff fan. But depending on how weve played through out the season on key games is how were going to win or lose this one. After last year, im still not counting out Iowa State or Baylor.