WR Terrell Reese

Player: Terrell Reese

Hometown: Pflugerville, TX

Position: WR

Height: 6’3.5”

Weight: 192

40 time: 4.64

Visit Date: Sept 30, 2005 (ISU)

Scholarships offered: Arizona, Arkansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Texas Tech

Favorites: Committed to Arizona

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #46/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#13/ :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Could very well be a top 4 star prospect. He recently just got over an ACL injury, but that hasn’t stopped recruiters. He is a pure athlete. He’s listed as a wideout, but could play other positions.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5% He really likes Bill Callahan. He has talked to him a few times and enjoys the offense he has put in place. The Huskers were on of the first to offer, and it doesn’t appear the Longhorns are going to offer because of the crunch their in right now with scholarships. I believe there up to 23 as of 6/14. The Huskers have a chance here.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

Visit Date: Sept 30, 2005 (ISU)

Scholarships offered: Arizona, Arkansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Texas Tech

Favorites: Nebraska and oklahoma

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #46/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#13/ :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Could very well be a top 4 star prospect. He recently just got over an ACL injury, but that hasn’t stopped recruiters. He is a pure athlete. He’s listed as a wideout, but could play other positions.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 40%

The thing i like about him is the fact he can play both sides of the ball. That comes in handy for coaches when deciding who to give scholarships to. 2 way athletes usually get first dibs on scholarships, so it doesn't suprise me NU offered him really early. On offense, he is very fast off the line of scrimmage and the thing i love about him is his bump and run coverage aagainst DB's. If anyone has watched film on him, you can see he runs some really good routes and his yards after contact make him a threat. Another fact that helps us with chances is Ted Gilmore (his position coach) is the guy recruiting him.

Terrell Reese, probably going to commit sometime soon says his visit was a 10 and is in the process of making his decision. I feel we have him locked up, he likes callahan and the offense. If he commits, it would be nice to have a tall wide reciever. :cheers GO BIG RED !!!

Would have to agree with you. This guy should end up a Husker after he gets done with his OU and Oklahoma St visits. I am just glad he rescheduled his visit to NU after he intially cancelled it the first time. It would be nice having him play along Chris Brooks, Frantz Hardy and David Ausberry (hey it's still possible)

Reese says "10", decision could come soon?

By Steve Ryan Publisher, Big Red Report

Date: Oct 4, 2005

Going into the Iowa State game, Pflugerville, Texas wide receiver Terrell Reese probably thought that he was going to experience more in regard to atmosphere and from the official visit tour than he was the actual game as he officially visited Nebraska. After all, going into the ISU game, Nebraska’s passing attack hadn’t exactly been inspiring. Well, 431 yards has a way of changing almost anyone’s tune.

Would have to agree with you. This guy should end up a Husker after he gets done with his OU and Oklahoma St visits. I am just glad he rescheduled his visit to NU after he intially cancelled it the first time. It would be nice having him play along Chris Brooks, Frantz Hardy and David Ausberry (hey it's still possible)

And Menelik Holt!

Would have to agree with you. This guy should end up a Husker after he gets done with his OU and Oklahoma St visits.  I am just glad he rescheduled his visit to NU after he intially cancelled it the first time.  It would be nice having him play along Chris Brooks, Frantz Hardy and David Ausberry (hey it's still possible)

And Menelik Holt!

thanks, i forgot about my boy Meno

Would have to agree with you. This guy should end up a Husker after he gets done with his OU and Oklahoma St visits.  I am just glad he rescheduled his visit to NU after he intially cancelled it the first time.  It would be nice having him play along Chris Brooks, Frantz Hardy and David Ausberry (hey it's still possible)

And Menelik Holt!

Can you just imagine this line-up.... WOW! Don't know how they would all actually perform, but it definately sounds good.

Chris Brooks - 6-4/190

Menelik Holt - 6-4/205

Tyrell Spain - 6-3/190

Terrell Reese - 6-4/192

David Ausberry - 6-4/215

And Menelik Holt!

Can you just imagine this line-up.... WOW! Don't know how they would all actually perform, but it definately sounds good.

Chris Brooks - 6-4/190

Menelik Holt - 6-4/205

Tyrell Spain - 6-3/190

Terrell Reese - 6-4/192

David Ausberry - 6-4/215

If this lineup were to take place...I don't know all I could do is tell the other team is to watch out...