Terrence Nunn

I realize the Texas game always comes up with Nunn, but seriously Nunn has some sick catches while at Nebraska... the first ones coming to mind are his catch in the corner of the south endzone against Texas Tech in 2005, and his catch against Mizzou in 2006 when I believe Purify threw it to him

I think this belongs in former Huskers?

Either way, when I think of Terrence Nunn all I think about is dropped balls and fumbles.

funny, i just think of that hottie he was dating while at UNL.

... i gotta find that pic again...

Good ole Jordan Monroe.

jordan_monroe.png

That wasn't her real name, just what she used in playboy...I actually had a class with her but now I can't remember her real name. And I'm honestly surprised Nunn is still in an NFL camp.

Her real name is Emily, and even though her Bio in Playboy says she is from Iowa, she is really from Omaha. She went to Omaha Gross H.S. and was a grade below me.

that girl is *not* "bellow grade".

just saying'.

Wish that both Nunn and Purify could have played with the current staff instead of the last one. They could have developed into something real special. Hope they both make it!

It's the same Receivers coach so what would change? <_<

Still find it strange that two other coaches on this staff have more credentials to be the rec coach then Gilmore

Wish that both Nunn and Purify could have played with the current staff instead of the last one. They could have developed into something real special. Hope they both make it!

It's the same Receivers coach so what would change? <_<

Still find it strange that two other coaches on this staff have more credentials to be the rec coach then Gilmore

I thought that Brown was working with both WR and TE. NO??? If not then I was mistaken... or was wishfully thinking!

Hah! That is interesting.

Here's a video of the Purify-smashing-RoyWilliams thing...should be good.

Did some more poking around, and maybe it's just because it's training camp time, but there's nothing but good things being said about a couple other guys, too.

http://jac.scout.com/2/884601.html

A few under the radar guys who really stood out making very nice catches and adjustments to the ball were rookie Todd Peterson, Nate Hughes, and newly signed Jacksonville native Clarence Denmark. None of these players will likely make the final roster, but all three should push for practice squad spots.

And Swifty! http://www.timescall.com/sports_story.asp?id=17508

GIVING IT HIS ALL: Rookie wide receiver Nate Swift is doing all he can to impress the Broncos’ coaches.

Although Eddie Royal, Brandon Stokley and Jabar Gaffney have been getting most of the work in practice, Swift gets his turn now and then, too. He’s done enough to this point to be listed on the depth chart as Stokley’s backup in the slot.

No kidding, he really is #2 on the depth chart at the slot behind Stokley. http://www.timescall.com/sports_story.asp?id=17508

Nunn is still making noise. I mean, it's almost unreal. Ever since I first caught wind of his play of the day, it's been non-stop reports of "Nunn makes a spectacular catch in practice today." It's almost getting redundant.

5) Terrence Nunn dazzles on long pass. It might have been out of bounds, but regardless, rookie wide receiver Terrence Nunn turned in the best catch that I’ve seen to this point in training camp. It came in 11 on 11 drills, with Nunn sprinting down the left sideline, with Leigh Bodden in coverage and safety James Sanders providing help. Quarterback Brian Hoyer lofted a beautiful pass and Nunn went into a full-out dive to catch it right before it hit the ground. Regardless of whether it was out of bounds, the catch showed tremendous concentration and athletic ability.

I mean, wow. This is like every single day.

Apparently his 16-yrd reception in the preseason opener was the catch of that game, too.