UFC 101

I've been waitin' a week for SOCAL to do this....

Main event, lightweight title fight:

B.J. Penn vs. Kenny Florian

Co-main event:

Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin

Televised undercard:

Amir Sadollah vs. Johny Hendricks

Kendall Grove vs. Ricardo Almeida

Josh Neer vs. Kurt Pellegrino

I've been waitin' a week for SOCAL to do this....

Sorry man!!!

I got...

Florian

Silva

Sadollah

Grove

Pellegrino

I hope BJ gets his ass beat, all the sh@t he talked after the St. Pierre loss, he lost all respect. And though I picked against him I hope Forrest wins, I just don't know if he has the speed.

I definitely like K Flo against BJ. That kid has serious ground skills and has impressed me ever since he was on TUF.

As long as Forrest keeps standing up, and doesn't try to go to the ground, I actually like his chances. He's got a good chin and a ton of heart, and i'm not sure if Silva's fought anyone as tough as him yet?

The Griffin and Silva fight will be a good one, could go either way.... I think Florian will be in better shape and ready for anything BJ's got....

I'm not really sure if Penn has fought anybody with K Flo's Jujitsu skills?

Renzo and Rodrigo.

BJ is gonna murder Kenny. While Kenny is a solid fighter, the only advantage he will have over BJ is his clinch work. If Kenny wants to get inside to force a clinch, he will have to eat quite a few shots to get there.

When BJ isn't buying into his own hype, no one can touch him at 55. BJ has brought in Fedor, Mousasi, the Diaz's, Yves Edwards, Rafaello Oliveira, KJ Noons .. needless to say, this is the same focused and ticked off BJ Penn you saw fight Sherk and Joe Daddy, not the one you saw walking with rocks in the ocean versus GSP.

If I were a gambling man, I'd lay large money on Penn and not even worry about it.

The Griffin and Silva fight will be a good one, could go either way.... I think Florian will be in better shape and ready for anything BJ's got....

Renzo and Rodrigo.

BJ is gonna murder Kenny. While Kenny is a solid fighter, the only advantage he will have over BJ is his clinch work. If Kenny wants to get inside to force a clinch, he will have to eat quite a few shots to get there.

When BJ isn't buying into his own hype, no one can touch him at 55. BJ has brought in Fedor, Mousasi, the Diaz's, Yves Edwards, Rafaello Oliveira, KJ Noons .. needless to say, this is the same focused and ticked off BJ Penn you saw fight Sherk and Joe Daddy, not the one you saw walking with rocks in the ocean versus GSP.

If I were a gambling man, I'd lay large money on Penn and not even worry about it.

And all that is playing to what K Flo wants. How many fights have you seen this kid in, looking at his opponent, and thinking, he's gonna get f'n killed.

I'd take K Flo. About the time BJ's game plan starts to sh*t the bed, he's gonna get abused....

Renzo and Rodrigo.

BJ blows, 55 or not!! He's an overhyped pu&&y with no wins to back up the hype. For somebody who has nothing else to do but train, and think about training, he sure doesn't fight (or look) like he trains that much. He lost to both Hughes and GSP when it mattered and will do the same against Florian.(and that's not to say that I like Florian, Boston blows!!). What I'd really like to see is Penn fight someone who he has trained with, and that is Faber!!

Then again, this is just my opinion!!

And all that is playing to what K Flo wants. How many fights have you seen this kid in, looking at his opponent, and thinking, he's gonna get f'n killed.

I'd take K Flo. About the time BJ's game plan starts to sh*t the bed, he's gonna get abused....

Um, what? What exactly plays into Ken-Flo's plans?

BJ blows, 55 or not!! He's an overhyped pu&&y with no wins to back up the hype. For somebody who has nothing else to do but train, and think about training, he sure doesn't fight (or look) like he trains that much. He lost to both Hughes and GSP when it mattered and will do the same against Florian.(and that's not to say that I like Florian, Boston blows!!). What I'd really like to see is Penn fight someone who he has trained with, and that is Faber!!

Then again, this is just my opinion!!

You might think that if you watched BJ start fighting around UFC 94.

BJ also defeated Hughes, so I don't know why you bring that up?

The fact is BJ is a moron to think he can consistently compete at 170. The guy walks just under 170. He fought GSP and gave up over 20lbs in that fight to a guy who is already one of the strongest pound-for-pound fighters in this entire sport. It didn't matter who you brought into that fight giving up that much weight to GSP, they were going to get wrecked.

One thing that cracks me up more than anything is for someone to set behind a keyboard and call someone who steps into a cage to fight for a living a "pu**y". The irony in that is endless, but I won't go into that, but focus more on your thought process.

What makes BJ overhyped? The fact GSP ran train on him in a weight class BJ did not belong in? Uh oh, one of the greatest fighters in the world smashes you, I guess that means you aren't that good. :facepalm:

I guess you forget the young BJ Penn when he was 21 years old, got his black belt in 3 years from Andre Pederneiras of all people, then went on to be the first non-Brazilian to even win the black belt division at the World Jiu-Jistu Championship. With 3 years training and at the age of 21? Insanity. What a pu**y. HA!

It's even more funny that BJ was 20 years old fighting a once feared Din Thomas. BJ came in a heavy underdog. Just under 3 minutes later BJ was stamping his future.

You go to the Caol Uno fight. Caol was the most feared 155lbs fighter in the world. BJ absolutely wrecked Caol in 11 seconds.

You can talk about him beating two Gracie's, giving Machida his best fight to date in an open weight tourney, taking on Duane freakin' Ludwig in a K1 fight and defeating him, wrecking Sean Sherk.

The only way you can discredit BJ's career is if you have had your eyes closed and ears plugged screaming LALALALA at the top of your lungs so you don't hear anything else.

Fact.

Faber would destroy Penn...

I saw his last fight, and he would beat Penn like a rented mule...

Faber came and trained with Penn for the Sherk fight and many other times. Faber admitted in past interviews that he cannot get Penn down and cannot keep him off his back either.

Faber looks huge because he is so cut, but Faber only has to cut less than 10lbs to get to 145. If he fought Penn he would be giving up 10-15lbs of weight to a much more skilled man on the ground. Not exactly a recipe for success.