What if . . .

I renounce my NU ties, join say the Oklahoma or Missouri booster club. Then proceed to illegally recruit and/or contact to every one of the recruits who list the school as an oral commit. According to an article I read in either the Omaha or Lincoln paper, that recruit becomes ineligible to the school.

Now I would never do this but . . .

I renounce my NU ties, join say the Oklahoma or Missouri booster club. Then proceed to illegally recruit and/or contact to every one of the recruits who list the school as an oral commit. According to an article I read in either the Omaha or Lincoln paper, that recruit becomes ineligible to the school.

Now I would never do this but . . .

Recruiting is a process where the majority of participants are dirty, sleazy, unethical, lying, back-stabbing, conniving, worthless sacks of bile who would do just about anything to land a recruit: cars, cash, a job for mom/dad/uncle billy, strippers, drugs, etc.

But, even as dirty as the process is...there are simply some lines you don't cross and this is one of them.