Husker Fans at Colorado

I'm going to be making my first journey out to Colorado this year to watch the Huskers play out there. I'm about to buy some tickets from the CU athletic office because they still have some left and I was wondering if any of you guys knew what sections the Husker fans are allotted, I'd like to buy some close to there.

I'm going to be making my first journey out to Colorado this year to watch the Huskers play out there. I'm about to buy some tickets from the CU athletic office because they still have some left and I was wondering if any of you guys knew what sections the Husker fans are allotted, I'd like to buy some close to there.

I just called them like an hour ago and they are sold out of tickets in the visitors section, NU ticket office is also sold out as well. I tired section 101-103 (visitors) and sections 1-3 and got nothing, tired to get 4 tickets. They lady that I talked to was a real B*tch BTW.

Let me know if you have any luck. Online is also not available.

I just called them like an hour ago and they are sold out of tickets in the visitors section, NU ticket office is also sold out as well. I tired section 101-103 (visitors) and sections 1-3 and got nothing, tired to get 4 tickets. They lady that I talked to was a real B*tch BTW.

Yeah, I've been trying their ticket office. They are really b*tchy there.

Yeah, I've been trying their ticket office. They are really b*tchy there.

were you able to find out any additional information? anything I have not mentioned already?

I've been to the NU-CU game for 7 years now. And I always sit in the CU section. I've had very little trouble unlike most Husker fans. My suggestion would be to sit up high in the east stands (behind the student sections) where there's mostly older CU fans who are, IMO, much friendlier.

FYI, the visiting fans sit in the NW and north sections of Folsom Field.

I've been to the NU-CU game for 7 years now. And I always sit in the CU section. I've had very little trouble unlike most Husker fans. My suggestion would be to sit up high in the east stands (behind the student sections) where there's mostly older CU fans who are, IMO, much friendlier.

FYI, the visiting fans sit in the NW and north sections of Folsom Field.

Sounds great. I ended up buying tickets outside of the visitors section. I don't mind a little razzing here and there. I'm sure it's not as bad as everyone always says it is. Seems to me that every time I hear something bad about Boulder that this guy heard it from a friend of friend.

HuskerinHouston - I was able to purchase online but I did notice that you could not click on certain sections. I ended up somewhere in Section 121.