Another Commit?

It's Harvey Jackson, Safety out of Missouri City, TX. He plans to commit to the Huskers on his visit September 5th. Sounds like a solid prospect. Has a core 3.5 GPA.

We'll see if you're right soon enough.

Edit: I'm a firm believer that Nebraska can never have too many players from Texas on the roster.

It's Harvey Jackson, Safety out of Missouri City, TX. He plans to commit to the Huskers on his visit September 5th. Sounds like a solid prospect. Has a core 3.5 GPA.

Edit: I'm a firm believer that Nebraska can never have too many players from Texas on the roster.

Nice that we've busted the seal on Texas for this class. That is our biggest state.

Nice that we've busted the seal on Texas for this class. That is our biggest state.

I don't know what the "seal" is but I completely agree that, recruiting wise, Texas is the most important state for Nebraska.

Oh I probably should have mentioned that Harvey is quoted as saying he's going to commit. So it's straight from the horses mouth.

Oh I probably should have mentioned that Harvey is quoted as saying he's going to commit. So it's straight from the horses mouth.

What? we're recruiting a horse? Genius...

You laugh now, but if they convert that horse to running back, it shall be I who laughs last and loudest.

735135_f58d_625x1000.jpg

You laugh now, but if they convert that horse to running back, it shall be I who laughs last and loudest.

735135_f58d_625x1000.jpg

a horse playing safety though? I'd hate to be a receiver