HuskersNside to rebroadcast games online

Saunders

Okay, you can't wait any longer for that first kickoff to sail through the air Saturday night when Nebraska hosts Florida Atlantic.

You need a football fix, and you need it now.

How would you like to see complete-game coverage of Nebraska's 1994 home opener when the Huskers crushed UCLA, 49-21, en route to their first national championship under Tom Osborne?

Well, you can, if you become a HuskersNside member.

And that's not all. With this week's launch of our new DVD Store on Huskers.com, you can also buy your own copy of this DVD that shows Tommie Frazier passing for two touchdowns and running for another in Nebraska's four-touchdown romp over the 13th-ranked Bruins.

A membership with HuskersNside gives you exclusive inside access to a Classic Husker Game each week of the season.

In addition, you will see a complete-game rebroadcast of select 2009 Nebraska regular-season games, including the first three on Pay-Per-View.

HuskersNside also takes you inside Nebraska's football, basketball, volleyball and other athletic programs with video seen only on Huskers.com.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SP...tclid=204786248

SOLD!!!!!

I thought this would be about rebroadcasting games this year :hmmph

Iwas hoping it would be free too.

That's kind of why I am trying to wait until the end of the season, then get it for 1 month. I'm far from a cheap skate, but I'm skeptical that it will be worth it, even being under $10. I was an NSide member for a brief time last year and was less than impressed with the football offerings. Plus the site didn't work very smoothly at that point. I think it's their video host site, nmathletics, not Huskers.com, though. I pretty much vowed not to go back, but if they're going to actually have some past games online, I'll give it a try for $10 after I verify which ones are going to be there.