Why we burnt the N.

OwlFamily

What is a "real" fan? There are all different kinds. It's not as if we're all of one mind over... anything. Anything at all.

Everyone has an opinion. Discussing and debating those opinions is why we come here. Telling someone they're not a fan because they're not chapped about the bonfire is pretty silly, don't you think?

Yeah, but that doesn't stop it from being said.

Or from people like Red Dawn saying that because we are bothered by it we are numb nuts, dumb, etc. It goes both ways, I love how people always play the victim card. We are expressing ideas, if you don't agree then say that. Just don't get upset if that poster or other posters take you to task for it because someone will try to take them to task also.

:laughpound

Its a tradition thing... that red N stands for so much more than just this years team. Like you said, NU football has been around 110 years! During those years, Nebraska found an identity that no other place in the country can match. Its our history, our tradition... that N symbolizes people both past and present who have played for and supported the team through the ups and downs over the past century. To those it offended, its a lack of respect. While it may motivate FAU players to think they can hang with Nebraska, it was childish at best.... but coming from a 9 yr old, we would expect nothing less. FAU can burn the L they take home after Saturday, if they arent too sore to get out of bed the next day!

:yeah is dumb. I am embarrassed for you just reading it. You are the same type of fan that would fight over someone saying something bad about the Huskers. I hope they burn another one, just for you.

yeah, coming from a 1st time poster... I printed your reply and took it to the bathroom so I could make proper use of it when I wipe my a$$ with what you think.

Many time poster. New account. Your dumb too.

its spelled you're... and whos the genius who cant remember their old login... moron.

It's

who's

can't

;)

that is correct... contractions always have an apostrophe, but this is off topic... here come the Mod Squad!

Oops. Got me on the spelling. I guess you are justified now. Must have been my UNL education.

"Nebraska fans are the best, most gracious fans around?"

Funny how you want to burn the guy at the stake for having a pep rally. Just by playing this game it will probably pay them enough to keep the program funded for the next ten years. I think it is a pretty big deal to FAU. In your case N stands for....NumbNut.

Enough. One more bit of this juvenile behavior, and the bans begin.

Its a tradition thing... that red N stands for so much more than just this years team. Like you said, NU football has been around 110 years! During those years, Nebraska found an identity that no other place in the country can match. Its our history, our tradition... that N symbolizes people both past and present who have played for and supported the team through the ups and downs over the past century. To those it offended, its a lack of respect. While it may motivate FAU players to think they can hang with Nebraska, it was childish at best.... but coming from a 9 yr old, we would expect nothing less. FAU can burn the L they take home after Saturday, if they arent too sore to get out of bed the next day!

:yeah is dumb. I am embarrassed for you just reading it. You are the same type of fan that would fight over someone saying something bad about the Huskers. I hope they burn another one, just for you.

yeah, coming from a 1st time poster... I printed your reply and took it to the bathroom so I could make proper use of it when I wipe my a$$ with what you think.

Many time poster. New account. Your dumb too.

its spelled you're... and whos the genius who cant remember their old login... moron.

It's

who's

can't

;)

that is correct... contractions always have an apostrophe, but this is off topic... here come the Mod Squad!

Oops. Got me on the spelling. I guess you are justified now. Must have been my UNL education.

"Nebraska fans are the best, most gracious fans around?"

Funny how you want to burn the guy at the stake for having a pep rally. Just by playing this game it will probably pay them enough to keep the program funded for the next ten years. I think it is a pretty big deal to FAU. In your case N stands for....NumbNut.

Enough. One more bit of this juvenile behavior, and the bans begin.

But, uhhmm, he started it. :woo