Scott Frost getting some airtime

huskers1

Forget about the player from Boise State....it doesn't matter what was said, you don't hit/punch a player EVER!!!! Blount is a THUG in the works and his attitude and past history of getting into trouble has shown that. Desmond Howard an analyst for ESPN basically said who cares about what Blount did what about what Byron Hout comments to Blount after the game and tapping him on his shoulder.....are you kidding me Desmond....you're a freakin moron.

Reasons why Blount should never play again....he's a THUG

1. Suspended for missing practice and showing up late to meetings

2. Talked trash before the game started a few weeks/months ago "Boise is going to get an ass whooping"

3. Sucker punched a Boise State player

4. Even went after his own teammate

5. Went after a Boise State fan

6. Even being restrained by coaches and police it seemed like he even tryed to throw punches at the Officer

La Garrett Blount stated that he has learned from his previous actions but it showed last night that he hasn't learned anything and shouldn't play college ball ever again.

Or as Cy would say, "How did he NOT become a Hawkeye"

I feel the other guy who did the "jawing" should get a game suspended, too.

Initially, I did too...

I don't approve of his "rubbing it in" but anytime you can get your opponent to lose his cool that bad...You almost have to "press his buttons".

There seemed to be WAY too much "jawing" in the press leading up to the game...The BSU guy was a starting DE, so I'm guessing he had a hand in tackling Blount in the endzone for a safety..Might have just good-naturedly wanted to poke a little fun at the Bosworth wannabe and then wish him luck the rest of the season (You might notice the smile on his face just prior to getting a glancing pop to the chin).

Still...He probably didn't really know Blount well enough to be able to assume he could get away with sawing stuff about how fat his Mom was..Or how's the smurfturf taste? and represented his University and team in a bad light...Make him memorize each step in the stadium stands (Run stairs).

There's no way Blount should have gotten this far in sports without learning how to control himself a little LOT better than that..Maybe he can get some help in the Arena league before he has to get a real job.

As far as Frost?

Would like to see him get some one-on-one experience with Watson if he plans on getting a chance at replacing him, but Oregon's new HBC is "Supposed to be" another "Offensive Genius"

..As Tuff Tigger would put it.."Who can say"?

Way too bad this will probably be the last chance to keep Boise out of a BCS Bowl this season.

Blount's a thug. It shouldn't matter at all what the Boise State player said to him. Lashing out like that is just plain weak and indicative of a lot of other problems with the guy. The fact he would then go after his own teammates and ultimately fans means he has zero control. I just hope that lack of control doesn't get him into even deeper trouble down the road (a la LP, Thunder Collins...) The guy's got issues. Y'all want to witness a trainwreck of a career in the making? Voila.

Where was that intensity when they were on the field? Oregon looked asleep at the wheel and they imploded.

Regarding Scott Frost - I really hope he ends up on the Husker staff one day. I've always been a fan and think he'll go far in coaching.

I think that may be a goal of his. He's doing a lot of resume building right now. He's still a bit too young/inexperienced to do this just yet, but what if Shawn Watson were to leave? Offensive coordinator in the making, mayhaps? But if he has head coaching aspirations, ehhh...

Scott Frost had been a Defensive Coach at UNI up until getting a job this year at Oregon as WR Coach. He was the D-Coordinator at UNI when he left. If he thinks his future is a return to the offensive side of the ball, then he probably needs more seasoning on that side. I could definitely see him getting a job on NU's staff as an assistant coach, maybe he comes in as WR coach after Gilmore leaves?

I'm not sure losing his cool completely in one bloodrushed moment merits him losing an entire season. Especially because it's his last. He needs to be given a chance.

ANOTHER chance? Wasn't he already on the hot seat, according to previous posts?

Yeah this guy already had issues and was suspended previously this year.

Did Frost and LP get in a fight? I know that's why he dragged his GF down the stairs by her hair was because she was hanging with him.. don't think I've ever heard they got into a scuffle though...

But yes that was a low punch and even worse the way he acted toward his teammates.. but part of me can't help feeling that Boise Player got a bit of what was coming.. I don't know what he said, and who knows who really started it with all the pre-game hype, but to go up and poke someone who is already mad and say something that probably wasn't nice.. I mean he kind of asked for it. No, I'm not condoning it, but still.. why taunt someone?

Did Frost and LP get in a fight? I know that's why he dragged his GF down the stairs by her hair was because she was hanging with him.. don't think I've ever heard they got into a scuffle though...

But yes that was a low punch and even worse the way he acted toward his teammates.. but part of me can't help feeling that Boise Player got a bit of what was coming.. I don't know what he said, and who knows who really started it with all the pre-game hype, but to go up and poke someone who is already mad and say something that probably wasn't nice.. I mean he kind of asked for it. No, I'm not condoning it, but still.. why taunt someone?

As I remember it, Frost was hiding in the bathroom as LP was assaulting the poor woman.