Scott Frost getting some airtime

huskers1

Just watching the BSU/Oregon game end with Oregon's TB (Blount?) out of control..Hitting a taunting Boise player, then going after the crowd..restrained by some Oregon coach named Scott Frost?

Really a non story, but it was a little interesting hearing his name again.

lol Frost looked like he still had the strength to handle him, too. Kinda looked like that Boise guy deserved a shot in the mouth, I wouldn't be surprised if Petersen even told him "you deserved that" you could see Petersen was mad at him and going at him BEFORE Blount threw the punch. Still, I don't know what a person can say that would be so bad that you just want to attack everyone?

Still I was glad that I watched all the ending stuff lol.

He was celebrating. It was a total sucker punch. And if you'd watched the game, you'd have heard that same dipsh*t say that Boise St deserved an "ass-whipping" for beating them last year. Then he tried to attack fans. Reeeaaaallll Classy.

Today's athlete, such as this guy from Oregon, aren't required to have character or class.

WOW! I just saw the video finally and all I can say is WOW! That young man, or I guess I should say PUNK, should be dismissed from the team. If I was the Boise police, I would charge him with assault. I don't care what that Boise player said, I am pretty sure the Oregon player was talking also as he was right in the middle of the Boise team jawing. Then going after fans, hitting his own teammates, having to get restrained by his coaches and Police. That was a disgrace.

That Blount went ballistic, after being taunted by a fan in the stands, and had to be restrained by assistant coach Scott Frost, who made the best tackle any Oregon Duck came up with all night, only adds fuel to the fire. In college football, in this case, it's one strike and you're out, and no one knows this better than Oregon, which famously has been all about image thanks to super-booster and Nike chairman, Phil Knight.

Link

:laughpound

WOW! I just saw the video finally and all I can say is WOW! That young man, or I guess I should say PUNK, should be dismissed from the team. If I was the Boise police, I would charge him with assault. I don't care what that Boise player said, I am pretty sure the Oregon player was talking also as he was right in the middle of the Boise team jawing. Then going after fans, hitting his own teammates, having to get restrained by his coaches and Police. That was a disgrace.

I don't know if he was jawing in middle of the Boise State players. Looks to me like he was walking away. Game was over. Check the tape.

What I do agree with you on is how he acted towards his own teammates. That pissed me off.

Also, maybe it was just Oregon, but I like Boise's hardnosed style running. Really just their offense as a whole is fun and unpredictable. Anyone else feel like watching that game that Oregon only had about 3-4 plays in their entire playbook?

The play calling on Oregon's side was HORRIBLE. Seriously, running East and West out of your OWN endzone, reminds of some dipsh*t coach calling a screen pass out of the endzone. Also, they were moving the ball through the air and obviously couldn't run, so why, when the pass is working, call 3 run plays in a row?

I am looking forward to Saturday, not only cause the Huskers play and I'll be there, but because the two games ESPN decided to air last night were horrible. If it wasn't opening night for D-I college football I would have turned the damn channel. Where the hell was the Utah St. vs Utah game at?

Also, maybe it was just Oregon, but I like Boise's hardnosed style running. Really just their offense as a whole is fun and unpredictable. Anyone else feel like watching that game that Oregon only had about 3-4 plays in their entire playbook?

The play calling on Oregon's side was HORRIBLE. Seriously, running East and West out of your OWN endzone, reminds of some dipsh*t coach calling a screen pass out of the endzone. Also, they were moving the ball through the air and obviously couldn't run, so why, when the pass is working, call 3 run plays in a row?

I am looking forward to Saturday, not only cause the Huskers play and I'll be there, but because the two games ESPN decided to air last night were horrible. If it wasn't opening night for D-I college football I would have turned the damn channel. Where the hell was the Utah St. vs Utah game at?

The Mountain West Network, but the game wasn't as exciting as the score might have looked.

As for Blount's ridiculous tirade, I hope the kid gets booted for good. (Thanks for that 1 fantasy point A-hole!) Sometimes you have to say enough is enough, otherwise why even pretend that there is any accountability or sportsmanship left in CFB.

Forget about the player from Boise State....it doesn't matter what was said, you don't hit/punch a player EVER!!!! Blount is a THUG in the works and his attitude and past history of getting into trouble has shown that. Desmond Howard an analyst for ESPN basically said who cares about what Blount did what about what Byron Hout comments to Blount after the game and tapping him on his shoulder.....are you kidding me Desmond....you're a freakin moron.

Reasons why Blount should never play again....he's a THUG

1. Suspended for missing practice and showing up late to meetings

2. Talked trash before the game started a few weeks/months ago "Boise is going to get an ass whooping"

3. Sucker punched a Boise State player

4. Even went after his own teammate

5. Went after a Boise State fan

6. Even being restrained by coaches and police it seemed like he even tryed to throw punches at the Officer

La Garrett Blount stated that he has learned from his previous actions but it showed last night that he hasn't learned anything and shouldn't play college ball ever again.

Forget about the player from Boise State....it doesn't matter what was said, you don't hit/punch a player EVER!!!! Blount is a THUG in the works and his attitude and past history of getting into trouble has shown that. Desmond Howard an analyst for ESPN basically said who cares about what Blount did what about what Byron Hout comments to Blount after the game and tapping him on his shoulder.....are you kidding me Desmond....you're a freakin moron.

2. Talked trash before the game started a few weeks/months ago "Boise is going to get an ass whooping"

6. Even being restrained by coaches and police it seemed like he even tryed to throw punches at the Officer

La Garrett Blount stated that he has learned from his previous actions but it showed last night that he hasn't learned anything and shouldn't play college ball ever again.

:yeah

he's damn lucky that frostie was there to keep him from further ruining his life.

also i have to say that coach from boise who got blount to frost did a great job.

Blount's a thug. It shouldn't matter at all what the Boise State player said to him. Lashing out like that is just plain weak and indicative of a lot of other problems with the guy. The fact he would then go after his own teammates and ultimately fans means he has zero control. I just hope that lack of control doesn't get him into even deeper trouble down the road (a la LP, Thunder Collins...) The guy's got issues. Y'all want to witness a trainwreck of a career in the making? Voila.

Where was that intensity when they were on the field? Oregon looked asleep at the wheel and they imploded.

Regarding Scott Frost - I really hope he ends up on the Husker staff one day. I've always been a fan and think he'll go far in coaching.

I think that may be a goal of his. He's doing a lot of resume building right now. He's still a bit too young/inexperienced to do this just yet, but what if Shawn Watson were to leave? Offensive coordinator in the making, mayhaps? But if he has head coaching aspirations, ehhh...

Or as Cy would say, "How did he NOT become a Hawkeye"

I feel the other guy who did the "jawing" should get a game suspended, too.