Less than one day.. ITS TIME!!!

HSKRNOKC

22 HOURS CMON CLOCK MOVE

µTm Scenarios, T7(M)

A really fine article it is, Jan Hilgevoord's (“Time in Quantum Mechanics”, Institute for History and Foundations of Science, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, no date given); the best text I've seen in twenty-five years related to operator time. My only frustration with the article is due to Hilgevoord providing no reference for the quotation used from Wolfgang Pauli stating why Pauli rejected the notion of “operator time” (I prefer to give this term with a dash between, i.e., “operator-time”). This referential lacuna was the same with the preprint (“Lyapounov Variable, Entropy and Measurement in Quantum Mechanics”, Misra, B.; I. Prigogine; and M. Courbage) which Prigogine sent me sometime around 1980: explains Pauli's rejection of operator-time, but gives no referral to a Pauli publication. Over all the intervening years, I've never found the involved text by Pauli (from sometime during the 1920s). I find I have nothing to disagree over with Hilgevoord. Drawing a firm distinction between space-time/spacetime itself and the physical-object system in space-time/spacetime (coordinate reference point of space-time/spacetime as distinct from the point-particle occupying the reference point) removes, per Hilgevoord's arguments, both of Pauli's objections: the continuous-versus-discrete issue and the bounded-from-below issue (Prigogine's focus for rejection was the latter). My point to Prigogine was that importance of the bounded-from-below issue is dependent upon conjugation of operator-time to the Hamiltonian; this would not be an issue were operator-time quantized in the twistor format (“The twistor is quantization of temporal curl!”), for operator-time would altogether replace the Hamiltonian (and in the process, time would become a fully-qualified topological operator). Hilgevoord demonstrates that there is no incompatibility between operator-time and either classical mechanics or quantum mechanics plus special relativity.

PS...hope this helped you...

PSS Pre game Radio starts at 1 pm at huskers .com always good with lots of guests and analysis. Sat Sep 5,2009 1:00 PM (CT) Football Free-Radio FB vs Florida Atlantic

Game day!!!!!!!!!!!

first game I'm going to experience while living outside Lincoln. Kind of a weird feeling

Be my first time experiencing a home game/first game of season while living in Lincoln. Ive felt the hype, and its great. i dont think im gonna be able to sleep tonite due to the adrenaline rush.