Things I want to see against Arkansas State

Whoa, its hot in here.

Anyhoo:

1) An option play for a score with Helu or Burkehead doing the scoring

2) No injuries (save for the opposing team's pride)

3) A big time bone crunching hit by one of our linebackers

4) A cheerleader wardrobe malfunction (female cheerleader for the doubters)

I realize we had no real reason to pressure FAU's QB last week,

Okay KNAPP, let's go back to the original post.

How can any Husker fan agree with the above quote?

No need to pressure a QB?

Are you serious?

Would Bo be cool with this?

Regardless of whether we needed to or pressure him or not, we did. Smith was knocked down and hurried all game long. He threw several passes away under duress and he had a 48% completion rate. The only stat missing was sacks, and that because their game plan was max-protect, roll Smith out of the pocket and throw on five to seven steps.

Is Bo cool with this? Obviously not, since he called our defense "soft" in the presser with Suh standing right there.

Obviously your fellow Huskerboard poster cornutopia didn't think there was pressure. Take it up with him, not me.

I'm going to type this nice and slow, because I'm getting the impression you don't read very fast. Try and keep up.

The only person whining about the lack of sacks today is.... wait for it.... you. You, sparky. You're the only person looking for sacks and finding none, and braying about it in every thread you can think to post in.

So you're the one we're talking to about this.

Got it? Good.

Whoa, its hot in here.

Anyhoo:

Probably won't see this without a penalty flag.

Players are not allowed to hit other players anymore.

I realize we had no real reason to pressure FAU's QB last week,

Okay KNAPP, let's go back to the original post.

How can any Husker fan agree with the above quote?

No need to pressure a QB?

Are you serious?

Would Bo be cool with this?

Regardless of whether we needed to or pressure him or not, we did. Smith was knocked down and hurried all game long. He threw several passes away under duress and he had a 48% completion rate. The only stat missing was sacks, and that because their game plan was max-protect, roll Smith out of the pocket and throw on five to seven steps.

Is Bo cool with this? Obviously not, since he called our defense "soft" in the presser with Suh standing right there.

Obviously your fellow Huskerboard poster cornutopia didn't think there was pressure. Take it up with him, not me.

I'm going to type this nice and slow, because I'm getting the impression you don't read very fast. Try and keep up.

The only person whining about the lack of sacks today is.... wait for it.... you. You, sparky. You're the only person looking for sacks and finding none, and braying about it in every thread you can think to post in.

So you're the one we're talking to about this.

Got it? Good.

Thanks for the lesson.

Not needed, though.

I bolded one of your fellow Kool-Aid drinkers posts above because obviously you don't comprehend very well.

Read it again and get back to me.

When is there no need to pressure a QB?

Whoa, its hot in here.

Anyhoo:

Probably won't see this without a penalty flag.

Players are not allowed to hit other players anymore.

Damn PC movement and all the hippies in control of the government!!! :steam

Thanks for the lesson.

Not needed, though.

I bolded one of your fellow Kool-Aid drinkers posts above because obviously you don't comprehend very well.

Clearly you don't get it, because I've already answered this question for you. I get that you don't understand football, and that's sad, but if you're going to take part in a football discussion you may want to brush up on the game. As a gift to you, here's what I said about pressuring a QB:

HTH :)

Thanks for the lesson.

Not needed, though.

Clearly you don't get it, because I've already answered this question for you. I get that you don't understand football, and that's sad, but if you're going to take part in a football discussion you may want to brush up on the game. As a gift to you, here's what I said about pressuring a QB:

HTH :)

You might want to straighten out corntucopia.

He didn't think there was any need to pressure the QB in the FAU game.

And here you claimed we'd never find a typo in your posts. Not even 25 posts into your Huskerboard career and you've already failed.

Tell you what. I'll give you a mulligan on this whole afternoon's discussion, since it's clear you're in a bit over your head. You just take a moment to regroup and come on back when you're feeling up to it. I'll entertain you as much as I can, but even shooting fish in a barrel like this gets old after a while.

Stay gold, Pony Boy. :thumbs

And here you claimed we'd never find a typo in your posts. Not even 25 posts into your Huskerboard career and you've already failed.

Tell you what. I'll give you a mulligan on this whole afternoon's discussion, since it's clear you're in a bit over your head. You just take a moment to regroup and come on back when you're feeling up to it. I'll entertain you as much as I can, but even shooting fish in a barrel like this gets old after a while.

Stay gold, Pony Boy. :thumbs

You're calling me out after misspelling a poster's name?

That's a stretch.

Go straight home after school. Eat a Twinkie. Do your homework, get a good night's sleep and I'll meet you back here tomorrow.