Come on, Buffs!

Way to go Callahawkins!!! :clap

This sounds terrible, but Hawkins doesn't even compare to Billy C! At least Callahan could win with his team for awhile and win the division.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hawkins never had a winning season at CU.

13-29. 13-30 in about an hour. His 'best' season was a 6-7 run, with a loss in a bowl game.

Way to go Callahawkins!!! :clap

This sounds terrible, but Hawkins doesn't even compare to Billy C! At least Callahan could win with his team for awhile and win the division.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hawkins never had a winning season at CU.

True.

I think the brains behind that Boise St. team was Chris Petersen. Hawkins left for a paycheck, and has been exposed for the fraud he is.

Buff boards are melting down and stocking up on bullets to end it all.

This one is priceless.

Don't get on that plane home! This team ****ing sucks and this is a terrible coaching staff. We are getting the **** beat out of us by ****ing TOLEDO! A ****ing MAC team. WE WILL NOT WIN 1 GAME THIS YEAR!!! WE SUCK BALLS!!! WE ARE NOW THE OLD BAYLOR OF THE BIG 12! ****,if we moved to the MWC we would be in the bottom of that confrence too.

**** YOU HAWK!

In all fairness, when Hawkins said "Ten wins no excuses" I dont think he specified how many seasons that would take. Right now it looks like at least 3, maybe 5

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Buff boards are melting down and stocking up on bullets to end it all.

This one is priceless.

Don't get on that plane home! This team ****ing sucks and this is a terrible coaching staff. We are getting the **** beat out of us by ****ing TOLEDO! A ****ing MAC team. WE WILL NOT WIN 1 GAME THIS YEAR!!! WE SUCK BALLS!!! WE ARE NOW THE OLD BAYLOR OF THE BIG 12! ****,if we moved to the MWC we would be in the bottom of that confrence too.

**** YOU HAWK!

classic :clap:clap:clap

I know some people like all the B12 teams and wish them the best when they don't play against their respective team, but not I. I like seeing teams like Colorado, KState, and Mizzou get their butts handed to them.