A Nebraska win against Virginia Tech Coach Pelini's Biggest So Far?

I don't believe A&M was ranked before or after that game. They weren't ranked in the AP or Coach's final polls, either.
They were 24th in the AP Poll going into that game, that is how that stat is derived.

I don't recall that. I don't suppose you've got a link to that somewhere, do you?

Where does a guy find historic weekly rankings? I'd love to have that info...

Huskerpedia.com is a great place for historical data on the Huskers. Here is the link to the official recap of the game on Huskers.com.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SP...p;ATCLID=682975

I think the stastistics are top 15 ranked teams, at their house, not bowl games, back to 1997.

This would be by far the best game we have played and won in a long long long time. Close last year, and if we can control the game the way we did against Texas Tech we have a chance.

This is not only a big game for Bo. This is a very big game for the program and Nebraska. We have a chance at this one and it will open the eyes of the east coast, most likely the nation if it happens.

Absolutely, 100% yes. I don't expect us to pull this out. Nobody in Blacksburg expects us to. Vegas doesn't expect us to. Our defense is going to have to get nasty and Zach Lee is gonna have to play extremely smart football. Helu needs to find that extra gear that was missing last week and help carry the offense. The Husker attitude needs to come out in full bloom and there's no better time for it to happen than this game.

I agree how could this not be his biggest win. A win over a top 25 team and away game to boot. Right now as of today his next biggest win is against Kansas (How freaking far has this program fallen :facepalm: )

I guess some people might say the Clemson game was his biggest chuckleshuffle

Absolutely, 100% yes. I don't expect us to pull this out. Nobody in Blacksburg expects us to. Vegas doesn't expect us to. Our defense is going to have to get nasty and Zach Lee is gonna have to play extremely smart football. Helu needs to find that extra gear that was missing last week and help carry the offense. The Husker attitude needs to come out in full bloom and there's no better time for it to happen than this game.

I agree how could this not be his biggest win. A win over a top 25 team and away game to boot. Right now as of today his next biggest win is against Kansas (How freaking far has this program fallen :facepalm: )

is there any question... then IF we do win we can all start frothing about the OU game being the most important possible win of Bo's career.....

Sat, Nov 11 Texas A&M* - 24 at College Station, Texas 28 - 27 (W)

Sat, Oct 01 Iowa State 23 Memorial Stadium 27 - 20 (W) (2OT)

Sat, Aug 30 Oklahoma State - 24 Memorial Stadium 17 - 7 (W)

Sat, Sep 08 Notre Dame 5 17 Memorial Stadium 27 - 10 (W)

Sat, Oct 27 Oklahoma 3 2 Memorial Stadium 20 - 10 (W)

Sat, Sep 09 Notre Dame 1 23 at South Bend, Ind. 27 - 24 (W) OT

Sat, Dec 30 Northwestern 9 18 at San Antonio, Texas 66 - 17 (W)

Sat, Nov 06 Texas A&M 9 21 Lincoln 37 - 0 (W)

Sat, Nov 13 Kansas State 7 5 Memorial Stadium 41 - 15 (W)

Sat, Dec 04 Texas 3 12 at San Antonio, Texas 22 - 6 (W)

Sun, Jan 02 (2000) Tennessee 3 6 at Tempe. Ariz. 31 - 21 (W)

Be Nebraska's biggest win since 2001 against Oklahoma. And biggest road win since 1999 at Texas.

you know...i just thought about this.

VaTech is going in with the line on this game. Clearly the hot dogs that predict games feel that Hokies are going to come out winners in this game.

But how many Big 12 upsets have we seen this year so far?

Quite a few, though most of them were negative upsets. Who feels that Huskers are gonna pull off an upset this week, and beat the Hokies? Why not let the Upset Curse in the Big 12 work in our favor and help us win? :)

Actually the line that is set has nothing to do with who vegas thinks will win. The line is set at the point where the money will be even on both sides so bookmakers don't get burned either way, but still collect that 10%. With that in mind, I guess you could say that the line is set according to public perception.

is there any question... then IF we do win we can all start frothing about the OU game being the most important possible win of Bo's career.....

No, next step is at Mizzou. Need to re-establish top dog status first. However the OU game will be another litmus test for elite status.