Prediction for tomorrow

NU wins 31 -17.

I hope you didn't predict for the nerds to win last night too. If you did, I'm gonna be pretty nervous about the Huskers.

All I have to say is 45-42. With Stafford and Moreno.

I like this because you gt fans know all about underdogs rising up to the occasion.

Know more about it than the Huskers of late I must say.

I guess you were asleep from 2001-2007, but I digress...

I live in the present not the past.

Speaking of the present, where the hell was your defense last night? they looked so bad they have ESPN slurping that half ass QB Jacoby Ford like he can actually play or something!

And don't get me started on Johnathan Dwyer! His ass is about one week from getting cut from my fantasy team altogether. Seriously, 168 yards in 3 games, that's PATHETIC!!! Did your boy Paul Johnson forget how to coach or what?

As much as I love the Huskers, I have been kicked in the balls one to many times by these big games. Call me a pessimist, but i just dont see it happening yet. I want it to, but my mind just wont let me call this one for the skers, I think we have some big break downs by an inexperienced LB corps and Taylor is to fast for our D-Line, he will break contain too often. Vtech 38 NU 24.

Agreed, it's the ball kicking that is preventing me from picking a Nebraska victory right now. We've gone through so many years of this "Huskers are back...oh wait, maybe next year" stuff, that it needs to end!

Let's do it! Victory shall be ours! :restore

Speaking of the present, where the hell was your defense last night? they looked so bad they have ESPN slurping that half ass QB Jacoby Ford like he can actually play or something!

And don't get me started on Johnathan Dwyer! His ass is about one week from getting cut from my fantasy team altogether. Seriously, 168 yards in 3 games, that's PATHETIC!!! Did your boy Paul Johnson forget how to coach or what?

Jon has been a disappointment this year because of the O-line. They are not blocking. The D is getting no pressure on the QB which is letting receivers get open, that is the problem with the defense. P Johnson is loved around here and I have confidence he will light a fire under the guys next week. I have never heard of fantasy college football though... also it is Jecory Harris (not sure on spelling) but he is much more than a half ass QB, he is pretty talented. He is 2X the QB that Tyrod for VT is, that is why I believe Miami will beat VT and possibly also beat Oklahoma.

As much as I love the Huskers, I have been kicked in the balls one to many times by these big games. Call me a pessimist, but i just dont see it happening yet. I want it to, but my mind just wont let me call this one for the skers, I think we have some big break downs by an inexperienced LB corps and Taylor is to fast for our D-Line, he will break contain too often. Vtech 38 NU 24.

AND YOU SIR, ARE A TROLL!!!!!