Just found out

HSKRNOKC

Uh, er it's the Huskers vs Virginia Tech.....Tough situation Bud! My kids are too young for sports, but I've coached Pop Warner a couple years back and know what it's like to DVR the game instead of watching. Here's the deal, you'll end up calling someone during the game to get updates 'cuz you can't stand not knowing (at least that's the way it ended up with me).

GBR!!!

Ok, granted this doesn't have to do with tomorrow's game, but I got you all beat. My wife and I were married back in 97, yes when we used to stomp the s%$t out of everyone. Back then everyone looked at us on their schedule and counted that as a loss. When she said she wanted a Fall wedding, I looked up the Husker schedule and told her you have these two dates to pick from. Of course those were the Huskers off weeks. So, we got married on Sept 27, 1997 a Sat. in which the Huskers were off. If you don't believe me, look it up. When I tell that story her Mother still gives me evil looks. Oh well, my wife knew what she was getting into when she married me, she calls herself a Husker widow during football season.

Of course her whole family is from Michigan and that was also the year we tied with them because we couldn't play each other. As you can imagine, trips back to her family were sooooo much fun. These people in this state still can't realize that Nebraska would have pounded Michigan into oblivion!!!

Dude - I got married in '03 on the same day that K-State kicked our @ss!!! The groomsmen and I watched the game at a sportsbar, passed out, then miraculously woke up for the wedding. Shoulda waited 'til K-State sucked again!