I can't believe we let them have the ball back!!!

You are exactly right, everyone in Husker land knew that Virginia Tech would mount a lucky comeback if they got the ball back again with 1:51 on the clock and we play 3 downs of preventive offense and then kick them the ball. I knew it was over at that point. Just terrible coaching today, QB struggled Big Time, penalties, UGH!

:boxosoap How many times over the years have we seen VT get out played and them win in the last seconds of the game. Why in God's name didn't we go for it on 4th and 1. I knew when they got the ball back with a minute and a half to go, we were sunk. They make a living on this type of crap. :rant

I just want to cry, WE HAD THE GAME WON!!! :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Absolutely . . . 100% disagree. In fact I disagree even more than that. Our defense had been OWNING them all day. Pinning them deep was absolutely totally the right call.

It didn't work. That doesn't change the fact that it was the right call. Hindsight does stupid things.

:boxosoap How many times over the years have we seen VT get out played and them win in the last seconds of the game. Why in God's name didn't we go for it on 4th and 1. I knew when they got the ball back with a minute and a half to go, we were sunk. They make a living on this type of crap. :rant

I just want to cry, WE HAD THE GAME WON!!! :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Nope I agree 100% with the coach...gotta kick and rely on what got you there....a solid defense and absolutly awful VT offense.