Bo's news conference

np_husker

If you had to put up with a bunch of pompus a-holes you ask the same freaking question no matter how many times you tell them its information we aren't disclosing at the moment i think you would be rude too.

Some of the people in the media deserve being rude to any way so go Bo.

The reason why the same questions are being asked is because they are not being answered.

I didn't see anything wrong with how he was acting. I mean, how would you guys react right after watching the game and someone came up to you asking stupid questions.

I mean c'mon, "What happened on that long pass play near the end?" What the **** do you think happened? Were you not paying attention? Why do you need him to say it?

I love getting information about the team, but really, some of the questions they ask are just ridiculous.

You guys are unbelievable. The media is only doing their jobs. They MUST ask these questions, as dumb as they may seem, for their stories. If a newspaper writer has to write an article covering the game, he MUST have QUOTES included in the article to give credibility. If Bo doesnt answer these questions the reporters cannot get quotes and therefore cannot do their job. Bo needs to grow up and act like a man who is getting paid millions of dollars to coach football and stop acting like an 11 year old kid who is throwing a temper tantrum because he got grounded from playing PlayStation.

You guys are unbelievable. The media is only doing their jobs. They MUST ask these questions, as dumb as they may seem, for their stories. If a newspaper writer has to write an article covering the game, he MUST have QUOTES included in the article to give credibility. If Bo doesnt answer these questions the reporters cannot get quotes and therefore cannot do their job. Bo needs to grow up and act like a man who is getting paid millions of dollars to coach football and stop acting like an 11 year old kid who is throwing a temper tantrum because he got grounded from playing PlayStation.

Nice post. Both well written and 100% correct.