It looked like pretty good closing speed to me, actually..

He had one huge boneheaded play, and it hurt. But he came back the next play to sack Taylor back to the 11 and give us a real shot again. Fall down. Get back up.

I like that out of O'Hanlon.

Everyone makes mistakes. I'm not going to start calling for his head.

Remember, he saved the Clemson game for us, and he nearly saved this one, too, despite also basically giving it away. He looked like he had no business catching that guy, but he did, popped up, and went after it hard on the next play.

• Plus1 1

It looked like pretty good closing speed to me, actually..

He had one huge boneheaded play, and it hurt. But he came back the next play to sack Taylor back to the 11 and give us a real shot again. Fall down. Get back up.

I like that out of O'Hanlon.

Everyone makes mistakes. I'm not going to start calling for his head.

Remember, he saved the Clemson game for us, and he nearly saved this one, too, despite also basically giving it away. He looked like he had no business catching that guy, but he did, popped up, and went after it hard on the next play.

I thought that was Hagg? Maybe I misremembered.

You are blaming O'Hanlon for that play? Watch the replay.. .there were two receivers breaking in the flat that he had to cover. #5 was out of position.

I'm pretty sure they were playing a zone scheme with that defense and O'Hanlon needed to take the receiver over the top that eventually caught the ball. I was pissed at West at first, but I think he made the right play given his assignment?

Why do we continue to see Ohanlon at safety when he continues to suck? Do we seriously have no one else that can play the position any better? He continues to get burned and continues to play out of position with no closing speed.

Ive always called for Thenarse to start over O'Hanlon, but no one listens to me, they think O'Hanlon is better.

I remember last year during the Oklahoma, O'Hanlon missed a few INT's and im saying to myself, why isn't Thenarse playing?

But like i said, O'Hanlon wasnt alone in that blown coverage, West #5 is also to blame for that too.

Why do we continue to see Ohanlon at safety when he continues to suck? Do we seriously have no one else that can play the position any better? He continues to get burned and continues to play out of position with no closing speed.

Ive always called for Thenarse to start over O'Hanlon, but no one listens to me, they think O'Hanlon is better.

I remember last year during the Oklahoma, O'Hanlon missed a few INT's and im saying to myself, why isn't Thenarse playing?

But like i said, O'Hanlon wasnt alone in that blown coverage, West #5 is also to blame for that too.

When is the last time a safety of ours intercepted the ball in a game that really mattered?

When is the last time a safety of ours intercepted the ball in a game that really mattered?

Shanle, maybe?

If you can do better, walk on and do it. I imagine Bo is using the best personnel that he feels he has available. Maybe today just pointed out that he needs more coaching. Nobody is perfect, every kid out there probably screwed up at least once today...it just wasn't as glaring as that one incident was.

I bet you didn't say that after the Gator Bowl last year.

He got burned on that play too. Thank God the ball was under thrown.

If you can do better, walk on and do it.

I wasn't recruited to do it and that is the worst argument. We have several guys at that position. I'm tired of seeing one keep blowing assignments.

If you can do better, walk on and do it.

I wasn't recruited to do it and that is the worst argument. We have several guys at that position. I'm tired of seeing one keep blowing assignments.

Ok...why would Bo NOT use the best player that he has available? Maybe you should be HC if you know our player personnel better than Bo does.