Castille

treeeman

How many of the third and shorts would we have picked up had castille still been on the team? You could see the Helu got tired in the secon half

At one point I was kind of wondering why they didn't bring in some fresh legs...he had to of been getting tired, as was the defense. I think if they would have brought in someone that was fresh, the defense may have had a hard time catching up to them.

How many of the third and shorts would we have picked up had castille still been on the team? You could see the Helu got tired in the secon half

Helu isnt the only running back we have on the team, and when Castille left, it didnt mean we dont have big bruiser to knock it in.

Mike Hays 6-1 235

Lester Ward 6-3 215

Collins Okafur 6-1 225

Helu isnt the only running back we have on the team, and when Castille left, it didnt mean we dont have big bruiser to knock it in.

Mike Hays 6-1 235

Lester Ward 6-3 215

Collins Okafur 6-1 225

Mike Hays 6-1 235

Lester Ward 6-3 215

Collins Okafur 6-1 225

What about Burkhead? Didn't Collins Okafur leave the team?

BTW I wont be missing Casille's fumbles. How many did we have today? <_<

This conversation makes about as much sense as wondering how many times we could have gotten those yards if we still had Tommie Frazier or Mike Rozier.

You are spot on here Knapplc.

Come on guys we are a better fan base than this.

Why sit and what if about a player that was kicked off the team for rules violations.

What question will be posed next:

What if Joe Ganz had another year?

What if Cody Green was under center?

What is Suh was in the back field?

The coach is the best jugde of talent due to the fact that they are in constant contact with the players. If th ituation would have been better with any other player on the team i'm sure they would have played.

Please note I said on the team.

Wish Mr Castille the best in his future endeavors and commend your coach on making the diffucult choice.