OK or Not OK....It is a Choice

CoachKevin

Some are falling in to what is called T-Ball mode. It's ok, you tried your best.

If you want the Huskers to be average every year, than this attitude might work. But there is a good chance that it will result in not even being average over time.

If a Team wants to become a Championship Caliber Program, than it isn't OK. It isn't OK not to finish a Team off. It isn't OK to let a Team stay in a game when you have a Knife to their throat over and over.

The Coaching Staff and the Players have to make a Choice.

Is it OK or Not. That choice will determine the future of this program.

It's beyond our control as fans. I highly doubt Pelini is telling the team "It's OK, you tried your hardest." Fans, meanwhile, can say whatever they want, it doesn't mean anything to the coaches. It's THEIR job to challenge the players and put them in position to win games. Not mine.

right. and it's our job to talk b.s. on the huskerboard. LET NO MAN stop us. Long live Huskerboard!!! :nanalama

It's beyond our control as fans. I highly doubt Pelini is telling the team "It's OK, you tried your hardest." Fans, meanwhile, can say whatever they want, it doesn't mean anything to the coaches. It's THEIR job to challenge the players and put them in position to win games. Not mine.

Huh? I think it's part of our job as fans to also challenge the players and coaches

Huh? I think it's part of our job as fans to also challenge the players and coaches

Well, for one thing, I don't think that's necessary with this staff and AD. Do you think players read the board and say, "OH JESUS, some dude with a bunch of numbers in his screen name thinks I suck. Must. Work. HARDER."? I don't go to practice every day to make sure the coaches are doing their job. They don't even know who I am, or who any of us are as individuals. But hey, if you think posting your dissatisfaction with a loss gives them that extra OOMPH, whatevs.

:yeah Some people have no clue as to the insignificance of this board.

Posters roasting others for comments, thinking they're on the staff or something. I got news for all you: We don't know s***.

Huskerboard is purely for mindless dialogue, prognostication, and speculation. It's for entertainment purposes; not for supposed master minds.

Don't come on here and pretend you're anything other than a fly on an elephant's arse when it comes to Nebraska football.

None of us is.

Next thread please.