So long Huskerboard

I always get nervous when your around Ar. Its like John Lennons layin down the law.

You need to talk to my wife then - I can't get her to do a thing I tell her to do. :)

Then ban her. :-)

Do I look suicidal????

LOL! Yeah I don't think he wants to die or be deprived of "extra curricular" activities!

He just doesn't want to lose 50% of his stuff in the settlement. :lol:

I always get nervous when your around Ar. Its like John Lennons layin down the law.

You need to talk to my wife then - I can't get her to do a thing I tell her to do. :)

Then ban her. :-)

Do I look suicidal????

I duno does your wife look like yoko :dumdum

Personal attack! BANNED! :restore

It's pretty ridiculous he was banned in my opinion.. will saying that get ME banned? Is this the Third Reich or Soviet Russia? I guess we'll see. But telling someone to "quit being an a-hole" isn't the same as calling them an "a-hole." Like usual people gang up on one person on this board anytime someone has a different opinion or anything remotely negative. I mean you call this board friendly and open, but look how many people told him good riddance and see you later and don't let the door hit you. You ban him because he wasn't being civil but look how the rest act. Absolutely ridiculous.

have fun in texas, they talk enough crap about us so honestly good luck, but seriously think before you post

POT meet KETTLE. (1)There are more Nebraska fans in Texas than any other state besides Nebraska. (2)Last I checked, a good chunk of the NU roster is from Texas and growing. Quit being (3)an a-hole.

BuzzardBilly's account has been banned - three personal attacks.

Were those the three? I know I feel offended implying Texas has more Nebraska fans than Arizona.. <_<

That's all it takes to get banned?

***SNIP***

In a word, yes. It's all in the Rules to which every member agreed when they registered.

i gots to remember to open that and read the small print someday.quiet-emoticon.gif

I almost considered putting BB on my ignore list for awhile, but I hate censorship in all forms.

I guess most here expect more from Husker fans being as we're supposed to be more better than any other fan base..Then when someone comes up with the inevitable "Bench #1..Start the second stringer thread" ..and someone always does, we're reminded once again that we're a lot closer to other stupid fan bases than we really want to believe.

I was really disappointed in a longtime member starting a thread tonite behind the woodshed attacking a certain Defensive player...

He should know how hard it is not to bite on a pump fake having supposedly played the position himself in high school..

And just because someone writes that it's all this one guy's fault, dozens more will basically repeat verbatim the same observation even though none of us know if any special package was being used to confuse the other team...(Just because a guy is the closest to the guy catching the ball..doesn't mean it was his responsibility)..Back in High school ball..Sure the safety's main responsibility is to not let anyone behind him, but against a mobile QB which Pelini Defenses notoriously always have trouble with (even @ LSU), there's no telling what he/we might be using to help confuse Tyrod.

He didnt want to be here.

You know how many, " Welp I m leaving" threads we see during the course of a year.

They usually end up in a flame war with nothing productive but to draw attn to ones self.

We live in America, you dont like this board.. No problem, there are others or maybe message boards arent for you. Either way we dont need a dramatic goodbye.

He asked for it.... He got it....