So long Huskerboard

have fun in texas, they talk enough crap about us so honestly good luck, but seriously think before you post

POT meet KETTLE. There are more Nebraska fans in Texas than any other state besides Nebraska. Last I checked, a good chunk of the NU roster is from Texas and growing. Quit being an a-hole.

BuzzardBilly's account has been banned - three personal attacks.

ban.jpg

It's pretty ridiculous he was banned in my opinion..

Thanks for sharing.

..will saying that get ME banned?
Yes - and given what you did to get your first warning, you should already understand that.

Is this the Third Reich or Soviet Russia? I guess we'll see.
Neither - it's an Internet message board that requests that members don't attack each other. He agreed to that when he signed up, as did you. It is not too much to ask that members engage in actual debate rather than juvenile rants and name calling. It's not that difficult to do.

But telling someone to "quit being an a-hole" isn't the same as calling them an "a-hole."
No one said it was. On the other hand, no one said he was banned for that, either. Take a moment to read not only that particular post, but his posts in this thread and some others, and you'll see the personal attacks.

Like usual people gang up on one person on this board anytime someone has a different opinion or anything remotely negative. I mean you call this board friendly and open, but look how many people told him good riddance and see you later and don't let the door hit you. You ban him because he wasn't being civil but look how the rest act. Absolutely ridiculous.
So find another board. If you don't like it, don't stay. Most people, when placing their hand on a hot stove, know enough to take their hand off. What is ridiculous is subjecting yourself day-after-day to an Internet message board that you don't enjoy.

PWNT.

And oh yeah:

633548450121624483-internetseriousbusiness.jpg

I am fairly new to the board and this was my first fair well tour post. I think that is pretty funny, was he expecting a bunch of well wishes? I dont know about you guys but at work I have browser open throughout the day and I try to stay up to date with all of our news breakers on the site. This site is a real help to get through the sometime slow work days for me.

I also had my first game day thread that was alot of fun until the end of the game.

I have assiduously avoided getting involved in this hair-pulling contest. I read the rules when I joined. I got it. One reason I really like this board is that it isn't HI, with all its drama. So if the mods have to ban ppl to keep it that way, I say go for it. I don't want to sound like a smartass, but this board is too useful to me.