Stay classy

Sorry for that lost tonight guys and gals. Thats a tough one to swallow, especially when your team clearly dominated most of the contest. Don't think us Hokies don't know who the sharper team was today.

On another note, Huskers are unquestionably the best fans to come to Blacksburg in decades. The hospitality you all displayed at last years game was only matched by the classiness you had this weekend. From the city wide tailgating to your fans clapping at the end of the game, I was thoroughly impressed by your maturity.

Awesome fans. Know how to have fun.

You guys get football.

I'll be pulling for you all the rest of the season, and my family enjoyed ourselves so much interacting with you all we might travel down and watch a Big Red game when their not playing our Hokies so we can cheer for your fine squad in good conscience.

Sorry for that lost tonight guys and gals. Thats a tough one to swallow, especially when your team clearly dominated most of the contest. Don't think us Hokies don't know who the sharper team was today.

On another note, Huskers are unquestionably the best fans to come to Blacksburg in decades. The hospitality you all displayed at last years game was only matched by the classiness you had this weekend. From the city wide tailgating to your fans clapping at the end of the game, I was thoroughly impressed by your maturity.

You guys get football.

I'll be pulling for you all the rest of the season, and my family enjoyed ourselves so much interacting with you all we might travel down and watch a Big Red game when their not playing our Hokies so we can cheer for your fine squad in good conscience.

Thanks, man. I know a lot of us are very disappointed. You guys have all been awesome on the board, and I have always pulled for you when u aren't playing us.

Mostly because I hate Miami, but you know.....

Thanks again. Hang around the board if you'd like. We tend to have good posters from former opponents like my man Killer Cacti!!!

You guys get football.

Couldn't agree more! We had Husker fans over last night for a bbq and several stopped by this afternoon for our tailgate. Lots of fun - lots of class. What impressed me the most was how your fans handled the almost improbable loss in the last minute. We did not hear a bad word. No excuses.

Yes, you deserved a win today and it almost feels bad stealing it like that, but you all will be fine and next week is another game. Hang in there and life will go on. Thanks to all of you who made the trip and I look forward to keeping up with Huskerboard throughout the season.

Yes, you deserved a win today and it almost feels bad stealing it like that, but you all will be fine and next week is another game. Hang in there and life will go on. Thanks to all of you who made the trip and I look forward to keeping up with Huskerboard throughout the season.

Nah, you guys didnt steal the game. You guys made plays and executed and we didn't, simple as that. Its a lesson learned by the young guys and we'll move forward and move on from our mistakes. Our offense just didnt come out to play today, and your defense was good at defending the pass.

Even though Miami upset the GT, i hope you guys pull ahead and beat the Canes. Keep that momentum going into your conference games, and we'll be over in the Big 12 North dominating the rest of the them. Like i said before maybe we will see you guys again in the post-season.

You guys get football.

Couldn't agree more! We had Husker fans over last night for a bbq and several stopped by this afternoon for our tailgate. Lots of fun - lots of class. What impressed me the most was how your fans handled the almost improbable loss in the last minute. We did not hear a bad word. No excuses.

LOL dam why cant you be mean like some mizzu or kansas fans. As ron burgandy would say.

Stay Classy

ron_burgundy.jpg

You guys get football.

LOL dam why cant you be mean like some mizzu or kansas fans. As ron burgandy would say.

Stay Classy

ron_burgundy.jpg

Haha.. if I wanted to be mean I would go on a Missouri message board and remind them that the Bowling Green team they struggled to beat last week lost today to MARSHALL...

College football is too much fun to be mean...

You guys get football.

Thanks, man. I know a lot of us are very disappointed. You guys have all been awesome on the board, and I have always pulled for you when u aren't playing us.

Mostly because I hate Miami, but you know.....

Thanks again. Hang around the board if you'd like. We tend to have good posters from former opponents like my man Killer Cacti!!!

:yeah

So right having guys like Killer Cacti, Beach Buffs, Jayhawk, and several others posting on this board just help it to be a damn good board.

T_O_B

You guys get football.

Thanks for the kind words. It hurts to lose like that when you've been smothering an offense for 59 minutes . . . but you guys are some classy fans and you have a hard nosed football team. Thanks again. Good luck the rest of the season.