How about a ULL thread?

GBRsal

ULL needs to be scared. I have a strong feeling our boys are going to play with a level of pissed-off-ness that we haven't seen in a while. I hope we gouge out their eyes and skull f#*k them the entire game :angry::angry:

Our boys are pissed off and will be anxious to take it out on someone....Sorry Cajuns. It ain't gonna be pretty. :woo

I just noticed that ULL beat K State. How bad is K State?

Bad. They have been scrounging to win against terrible teams.

I have a question. What do you guys think will happen regarding the throwbacks? Do you think the players will wear them out onto the field, or that they will wear regular game jerseys and head back into the locker room a bit early to change? I think it would make the effect of the throwbacks more special if we could see them the second they exit from the tunnel walk.

I just noticed that ULL beat K State. How bad is K State?

Bad. They have been scrounging to win against terrible teams.

I have a question. What do you guys think will happen regarding the throwbacks? Do you think the players will wear them out onto the field, or that they will wear regular game jerseys and head back into the locker room a bit early to change? I think it would make the effect of the throwbacks more special if we could see them the second they exit from the tunnel walk.

I doubt they'll go back in and change, I bet they wear them the entire time. And I can't wait to see us crush ULL! I don't feel sorry for them one bit either, that's just football baby! :woo

ULL needs to be scared. I have a strong feeling our boys are going to play with a level of pissed-off-ness that we haven't seen in a while. I hope we gouge out their eyes and skull f#*k them the entire game :angry::angry:

Our boys are pissed off and will be anxious to take it out on someone....Sorry Cajuns. It ain't gonna be pretty. :woo

Yeah, I remember how pissed off they were after losing to Virginia Tech last year, and were going to take it out on Missouri. Yep, I remember that well. Now, I am in no way saying La-La = MU, but I see this as a hangover type game, with a closer-than-the-experts-think type of win.

Yeah, I remember how pissed off they were after losing to Virginia Tech last year, and were going to take it out on Missouri. Yep, I remember that well. Now, I am in no way saying La-La = MU, but I see this as a hangover type game, with a closer-than-the-experts-think type of win.

Glad you said it because I didn't want to have to.

Way to kill the steam we had rollin' LOL but you are being a realist and have a point. It could be a hangover game like you said but I HOPE you are wrong :)