Lets talk S*%t about BRI pt 2

I'm over the Virginia Tech game because I think that our players will learn from this and play better as the season goes on BUT I blame BigRedIowan for Nebraska losing against Virginia Tech. I'm not blaming Bo for not going for it on 4 and 1, Zac Lee, or Matt O'Hanlan.......I'm blaming you.....because you live in Iowa.

Thank You BRI for screwing up our perfect season I hope that you can sleep better at night now. I have a fever.....and the only prescription is beating Virginia Tech. Now I'm stuck with this fever for another week until Saturday comes again. I hope that you feel better about yourself......soon my arch rival you'll see THOUSANDS of Husker fans outside your house window with pitchforks in one hand and torches in the other hand. WATCH YOUR BACK BRI.........we'll be coming for you

I'm over the Virginia Tech game because I think that our players will learn from this and play better as the season goes on BUT I blame BigRedIowan for Nebraska losing against Virginia Tech. I'm not blaming Bo for not going for it on 4 and 1, Zac Lee, or Matt O'Hanlan.......I'm blaming you.....because you live in Iowa.

Thank You BRI for screwing up our perfect season I hope that you can sleep better at night now. I have a fever.....and the only prescription is beating Virginia Tech. Now I'm stuck with this fever for another week until Saturday comes again. I hope that you feel better about yourself......soon my arch rival you'll see THOUSANDS of Husker fans outside your house window with pitchforks in one hand and torches in the other hand. WATCH YOUR BACK BRI.........we'll be coming for you

My God H J give poor BRI a break, He has just moved twin boys into his home and the only chance he has for sleep is when he is on duty, I only hope the misdameaner traffic violations don't sky rocket in Des Moines.

T_O_B

:cop::cop::cop::cop::cop: GO GETTUM' BRI! :cop::cop::cop::cop::cop: