Summer workout info

Every year they have such general info they put out..."ever year workouts are going great" type stuff.

I know when Kennedy came in he gutted the weight room because it had gotten to "fancy" with all of Epply's inventions. Eppley has since moved to an admin position.

As far as this year goes, I guess well

From what I have seen from another board and the in Omaha world herald. Zac Taylor has taken command of the offense in the 7 on 7 workouts. He's refered to as the field general.

Frantz Hardy has put on a show at the WR spot and Chris Brooks and Spain have also shown their skills.. IMO All should play this year...

Zack Bowman is living up to his hype, (so far) showing his 6'2-6'3 height and his 4.2 speed by making plays on balls thrown his way that DB's shouldn't be able to make... (This according to Zac Taylor)

This is what I have heard, maybe others have heard different... :cheers

Are there any drills similar like the 7 on 7's that lineman partake in during the summer. anybody have any updates on summer workout info regarding our o line and d line recruits. Also I read something awhile back where Brooks may have to redshirt because he is a little raw. anybody else know anything about this or what r ur opinions of him come the season

tflynn, Chris Brooks should see alot of action this year. I haven't heard about him being raw.. I do know that he is the highest rated WR Nebraska has landed in

(what)? 15 or more years..

I look at it this way, If Terrence Nunn could come in last year and make a impact as a freshman, then Chris Brooks who is taller and bigger than Nunn ( and one of the top rated WR's in the nation # 15) should be able to come in and make an impact as well. IMO. Nunn was rated # 67 according to rivals.

As I said in a previous post Chris Brooks is one of the WR's who have been impressive.

Here's what Zac Taylor said about Hardy, Brooks and Spain..

Frantz Hardy's speed has been compared to that of Husker receiver Isaiah Fluellen. Hardy, Chris Brooks and Tyrell Spain are newcomers working out with NU receivers in seven-on-seven passing drills.

"The new guys have been impressive," Taylor said. "It's hard to say how well they'll pick it up in August, but I think they've done all they can at this point."

We'll see how they do come August ,but I doubt Brooks will redshirt.. The guy is too good, big and too talented.. IMO

please do not take this negatively!

Where do you guys "hear" all this stuff. I read all the papers, listen to all the talk shows, but I hear nothing about ZT, nor any reciever.

Please tell me where your sources are?

Good question...