Shirt slogan ideas

Huskerballz

i dont have too. He has actually sacked the people on his list so far

Then how is it possible for Weatherspoon to have "hit" Zac Lee when Zac didn't play in the game last year

I know you guys are a little slow in Oklahoma, so I underlined, bolded and made the words real big so you could see them

Next time I will talk VERY LOUD AND...VERY...SLOW...SO...THAT...YOU...UNDERSTAND

:lol: J/K

heard the same thing last year. "we are going to hit daniel so much he will want to quit". I think NU hit our QB's once, and that ended in a TD

If I was NE i would be much more worried about getting the right side of my O-line solid so that MU's D-ends dont have a straight line to hit my QB.

It should be a good game. Really for as much as we know about what our teams really are, we could be in for a shock. And no matter who wins, some people on this board will be looking really dumb come Friday morning :clap

Not sure how much we will actually get to Gabbert. It's hard to get to a QB that stands so far back and gets rid of the ball so quickly. The key to the game will be to stop the run and limit the yards on the short passes. If we can do that, Missou may have difficulty moving the ball.

Our RTs had some problems, but Worilds is a game changing athlete. He is going to make plays because he is just that good. Could have done alot better against him, but I knew we would have trouble with him going into the game.

I can't say I am too concerned with either Smith at end, and I feel pretty good about our o-line once we go into Big 12 play.

Also, unrelated to the Tigers, after seeing the d-line contain Taylor so well, I am a little less worried about the Baylor game.

i dont have too. He has actually sacked the people on his list so far

Then how is it possible for Weatherspoon to have "hit" Zac Lee when Zac didn't play in the game last year

You're saying Weatherspoons "Hit list" is a list of QB's he's already sacked.

YEAH, because Juice was the only person listed that he has played so far.

juice on hit list...check

sacked juice in that game....check

How about a Red shirt with a Gold square on it and White lettering saying....

Missouri Tigers Trophy Case

.....you know like it is completely empty

:nutz Love this one... :clap

its not true though. :dumdum

What's in it then? Lot of Sears Crystal Footballs in Columbia now a days? Oh, you mean all of those Big 12 conference titles you've won?

I mean, we all know there is no such thing as a North or South division trophy that is handed out by the Big XII (because our jackass former AD tried to pass that one off), so what exactly do you have?

My point is, you don't have this:

post-5480-1253641745.jpg

EDIT: Fro, not trying to be a jerk. Just wanted to defend my original ridiculous T-Shirt idea :)

Then why was Zac Lee's name on his list? Everybody saw the t-shirt his gf/family was wearing. The ESPN douche-nozzle's even commented on it saying they thought it should say "Zac Robinson".

its for this season HFIOL. so it had QB's MU will face this year. I think your putting way too much thought into it. His GF made a shirt with QB's names on it. Juice then onces from conference games.

Then why was Zac Lee's name on his list? Everybody saw the t-shirt his gf/family was wearing. The ESPN douche-nozzle's even commented on it saying they thought it should say "Zac Robinson".

I believe that was his hit list for this 2009 season, you know since we play them this year. He would check them off as he goes.

And that's what I've been trying to get Fro to understand. Weatherspoon has his list for 09. Suh has his.

How about a Red shirt with a Gold square on it and White lettering saying....

Missouri Tigers Trophy Case

.....you know like it is completely empty

:nutz Love this one... :clap

its not true though. :dumdum

What's in it then? Lot of Sears Crystal Footballs in Columbia now a days? Oh, you mean all of those Big 12 conference titles you've won?

I mean, we all know there is no such thing as a North or South division trophy that is handed out by the Big XII (because our jackass former AD tried to pass that one off), so what exactly do you have?

My point is, you don't have this:

post-5480-1253641745.jpg

no sears trophys no. and by the way the big 12 does award a division trophy. I have seen the big 12 comish personnal hand one over.

Any way, obviously its not like NU, but its not empty. 15 conference titles (yes, i know, none since 69) , 2 division titles, 12 bowl trophies including an Orange and Sugar. 2 National Player awards & 30 All Americans

Not on Nebraska level but we are not some scrubs

I believe that was his hit list for this 2009 season, you know since we play them this year. He would check them off as he goes.

And that's what I've been trying to get Fro to understand. Weatherspoon has his list for 09. Suh has his.

i was being a smart ass about the suh one. this whole time I thought you were really just that confused LOL

i was being a smart ass about the suh one. this whole time I thought you were really just that confused LOL

You jackass :clap:clap