Missouri/Nevada prediction

cscott2win

Just to welcome our Missouri fans, bretheran, and trolls aboard as we have to endure them for 14 more days lets see some predictions for the Nevada game.

While Missouri was impressive in their start versus the Illini the jury was still out as to how bad was the non Fighting Illini or how good were the Tigers. Illinois beat Illinois State by 28 the following week, a team that had lost to Eastern Illinois by 25 the week before. The jury sides with the Fighting Illini are not very good.

In Mizzou's second game they struggled with Bowling Green and came away with a 7 point win. Bowling Green did have a 17 point win over Troy under it's belt (however Florida 56, Troy 6 the week after). I was thinking Bowling Green was a pretty good team until they lost to Marshall by the same 7 that Mizzou beat them by (V Tech 52, Marshall 10 the next week)

I'm not commenting on a game with Furman. It's to K Stateish only K state struggles with those teams now!!

Nevada is entering their home opener 0-2 after road losses to Notre Dame, 35-0, and Colorado State, 35-20. As a Big 12 homer how can anyone think that Notre dame is better than Mizzou or any Big 12 team? At least as a Husker fan I have something in common with the Mizzou and Buff fans of the world!! Ask Colorado about Colorado State. But as each game is different and comparing teams on the merits of other games is fruitless I have to give Nevada a slight boost at home and a slight minus to Mizzou on the road. Mizzou will outscore the dames and rams but will give up more points on d.

Mizzou-38

Nevada-31

Mizzou - 48, Nevada - 10

This game will open many eyes across the nation.

What nation? Were you referring to Iran, China or Uzbekistan? If they win by more than two touchdowns to a team like Nevada, then people will say that is what the outcome should have been. If it is close or if they should pull the upset, then the losing streak Missouri will go on will last until at least the Colorado game.

Mizzou - 48, Nevada - 10

This game will open many eyes across the nation.

What nation? Were you referring to Iran, China or Uzbekistan? If they win by more than two touchdowns to a team like Nevada, then people will say that is what the outcome should have been. If it is close or if they should pull the upset, then the losing streak Missouri will go on will last until at least the Colorado game.

This game is kind of like fighting a midget. If you win you beat up a midget, no big deal. If you lose you got beat by a midget

The newspapers out here in Reno say that Nevada doesn't have much of a chance to win the game. They have lost the two games so far this year by an average of 25 points. They did play a fairly tight game against Tex Tech out here last year, but they basically suck this year following high expectations prior to the start of the season.

The score I would like to see (and I dislike NV almost as much as Missoo):

NV 35

Misue 27

The score that is most likely to happen:

Mizue 42

NV 14

It will more than likely be a blowout, but I plan to check out the game tomorrow and see what Mizz is really made of in '09.

GBR!!!

Nevada (much like Illinois) was talked about during the pre-season.

Neither look good now.

I concur that this will open some more eyes across the nation.

Gabbert on display and he tosses a few more touchdown passes.

Mizzou 45-17.

Thanks for allowing us a little space in your world.

For the Mizzou fans here............

M I Z

Z O U