Go Big Red. I hope you win out.

al5hokies

and then shut Texas up. Are all Texas fans as irritating as the ones I've encountered? I would love to re-do this series someday. Ya'll are welcome in Blacksburg anyday.

You have no idea about Texas fans. There are a surprising lot of them in Nebraska, mostly just young guys my age who follow the teams that win. They're all ignorant and every year is a Texas MNC year to them.

and then shut Texas up. Are all Texas fans as irritating as the ones I've encountered? I would love to re-do this series someday. Ya'll are welcome in Blacksburg anyday.

You have no idea about Texas fans. There are a surprising lot of them in Nebraska, mostly just young guys my age who follow the teams that win. They're all ignorant and every year is a Texas MNC year to them.

I'll second redoing the series again. The type of program at VT is what college football is all about: A team with an identity, fiercely loyal yet hospitable fans, and an atmosphere that epitomizes college football. You're a credit to college football.

As for the Texas fans....it is that big state thing they have going on. They need to remember that Mac is an old guy and a coaching change in their future isn't a sure thing (just look at us. lol)

I'll second redoing the series again. The type of program at VT is what college football is all about: A team with an identity, fiercely loyal yet hospitable fans, and an atmosphere that epitomizes college football. You're a credit to college football.

As for the Texas fans....it is that big state thing they have going on. They need to remember that Mac is an old guy and a coaching change in their future isn't a sure thing (just look at us. lol)

Yeah that would probaly be a concern to them except for the fact that Mack Brown pretty much just recruits and talk to boosters. They have always had the decent defensive coordinator and the talent they get in recruiting makes it easy for an offensive Coordinator.

I dont think even with a coaching change they will fall behind any of the other programs in the United States of Texas.

I'd love to see us redo the series as well! And thank you for DESTROYING Miami yesterday! I LOVE it! VT is a class act all the way and hope you guys win out as well :)

Awesome job stomping on cocaine U-I sure didn't see that one coming.

Everyone despises Texas-everything from their putrid vomit colors to their inbred hick accents to their attitudes.

They seem to think that Texas is the greatest place in the world-but yet people are fleeing the wasteland as fast as the illegals pour in. It's too bad that the injury bug has bitten OU this year. I'm afraid they were the only ones in the big 12 to take out UToilet.

Awesome job stomping on cocaine U-I sure didn't see that one coming.

Everyone despises Texas-everything from their putrid vomit colors to their inbred hick accents to their attitudes.

They seem to think that Texas is the greatest place in the world-but yet people are fleeing the wasteland as fast as the illegals pour in. It's too bad that the injury bug has bitten OU this year. I'm afraid they were the only ones in the big 12 to take out UToilet.

I knew when this series was announced that I had to go to this game. There is no way I could of lived with myself if I passed up watching this game. Driving up from Birmingham Alabama at 3:00 am I was questioning what the heck I was doing. On the way back I knew it was worth it. Shame someone had to lose that game. Nebraska has great fans. Great tradition. And you played us as tough as nails. Good luck the rest of the way.