anybody have the same problem i have

Do you go?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate the bathrooms...for the guys...I cant even go half the time because i have stage fright and i choose to go piss in an actually toilet besides the big bathlike structures...anyone have the same problem...i dont also like that it looks like other guys are looking at my ****...and i dont want people to think im going to the bathrooom because im looking at other guys c$%ks.

What do you care if some dude looks at your junk? Does the gay rub off on you somehow if he does? Do you catch the gay? Does that mean you're trapped into a life of man love if some guy checks you out?

Of all the crazy weird things to be worried about. You are either gay or you're not gay. If you're not gay, going to a public bathroom to urinate isn't gay and won't make you gay, and if you've got friends who give you a raft of crap about it, get more mature friends.

Be comfortable enough in your own manhood not to worry about these kinds of things. Chicks don't dig dudes who worry about their manhood.

I'm just sayin'.

yeah bro this whole post is a joke

I know. And I'm not ranting at you specifically. I don't know if you saw it but this same kind of question came up earlier today in another thread and I thought it was ridiculous. I guess I just chose to post that here rather than there.

Here's the thing - I'm all for the gay dudes. More power to 'em, and frankly I wish there were more of them out there. I wish half the guys on the planet were gay and the half that are were all the good looking guys. Why? Because I'm hetero. And yeah, I'm married and I'm happy about it and I'm not in the market for any cheesecake right now... but you never know. Giant killer cacti from the 15th Dimension could attack earth any day now, and my lovely bride could become a casualty of the Glorious Battle of Human Resistance. Or she could wise up and realize she married way beneath her station and dump my butt. You never know when you might get put back in the game.

So, if I'm back in the game again, it stands to reason I want my odds to be as high as possible. I want every chance at success with the ladies, you know? I want as little competition as possible when I'm gunning for the next Mrs. knapplc. I've thought this out.

I suppose you could extrapolate from that that I'm anti-lesbian. The answer to that is no, but for entirely different reasons. :)