Do we move up a couple in this week's polls

Twodocs

Hey we could move up some even without playing! :clap:restore:clap:)

Mu would move as well?

Huskers need to make a statement!

:restore:restore:star:star:hellloooo

How u figure we move up when we don't even play? Hell, the Huskers don't move up when we win. The pollster buttheads hate Nebraska. That should be obvious. The Huskers could have run the table and STILL not play for the NC. I would be willing to bet the farm on that... :angry:
How u figure we move up when we don't even play? Hell, the Huskers don't move up when we win. The pollster buttheads hate Nebraska. That should be obvious. The Huskers could have run the table and STILL not play for the NC. I would be willing to bet the farm on that... :angry:

I think it's pretty obvious when we're still ranked that they have no grudge against us. There are unranked undefeated teams. Hard to call them out too much on where we're ranked.

We just need to keep winning. Win and the polls will take care of themselves. That's all we gotta worry about.

Mu would move as well?

:facepalm:

And I think the original post needs a few more smilies. :sarcasm

Mu would move as well?

:facepalm:

And I think the original post needs a few more smilies. :sarcasm

how many more should I add? :rollin:rollin:rollin

Mu would move as well?

Any Team runs the Table in the Big XII would go to the NC Game. Especially if they had a OOC Win over a Top 10 Team.

Notre Dame will jump us.

Of Course.

I look at it like this, Michigan lost, Georgia lost and if Miami losses, that a possibility to move up 3 spots.

And cal should lose to usc.. I see 4 spots if we get some love..

LOL. You said Love. Sorry dude but I'm afraid you're dreaming... :rollin