Please say a prayer...........

Hey everyone,

A fellow Officer that I was on the SWAT team with was run over today by a suspect in a truck upon arrival at the scene of a fight in progress incident. His injuries are unknown to me at this time, but I'm hearing he possibly has a broken pelvis among other injuries. He had just gotten out of his patrol car and was standing behind the driver's door of his patrol car when the suspect rammed the patrol car and this sent Officer Lloyd flying and he was then runover by either the suspect or from the patrol car being run into. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time and here's to a quick recovery bro. :hmmph

Just a quick update, Nick's pelvis is shattered on the left side so he's going to be going into surgery tomorrow. He'll have all kinds of hardware to hold it all together and be out of work for at least 6 months. The suspect has been charged with attempted murder as he said later, "I wish I would've killed him!" He's been charged with multiple offenses and has a history of assaulting police officers and violent crimes. Another example of our court systems at work.....................they're worthless. :steam