Flame on!

DocNice

O.K. We can play this game.

Missouriean-thumb.jpg

Missourifanhowtospot.jpg

izt4du.gif

TP.jpg

chase_booger.jpg

I'm taking over/unders on how long before Blaine joins the "I Picked My Nose On National TV (and ate it, in some cases) Club."

Old. Yawn

As are any references to L. Phillips by any fan base.

Actually, I agree,that is why I have never referenced any player, current or former, in any of my posts. Not my style. I just like to talk about the game at hand w/out any digs at either sides players or fan bases cause neither side is perfect.

I am terrified of tonight's game and will have my hands covering my eyes with the occasional glance through my fingers to watch the horror.

I have learned the following things on the board this week that have eliminated all hope:

1. Illinois was on their way to an undefeated national championship season until Missouri destroyed their will to play football for the rest of the season. We will soon know that same feeling because...

2. A Nebraska loss tonight will set back the program decades and be just the third in a 30+ string of consecutive victories by the Tigers. That is just too much pressure for our young players to handle. Not that it matters anyway, because...

3. Every key player (and possibly our head coach) has a severe case of swine flu that will render them powerless to stop the feared Tiger attack. Not that we'd be able to stop it anyway, because of...

4. Blaine Gabbert. WOW! What else can I say? If only there was a way to dispense with him actually having a playing career so we could induct him into the NFL Hall of Fame now. The only thing that will prevent him from throwing for 800 yards tonight is the weather, so expect only 600 yards from his magical arm of wonder. It is a travesty that Heisman voters don't have him as not just the leading candidate, but the ONLY candidate worthy of winning the trophy. That will change after tonight because...

5. The legendary "Tiger aura" will grow to mythical proportions after Missouri not just wins, but destroys the spirit of an entire state which could very well lead to Nebraska discontinuing their football program. The Tiger aura will be so formidable that even teams like USC and Florida will find it impossible to recruit against it; they will be left fighting for three star scraps while Missouri locks up every five star player in the nation for the next thirty years. Rivals will soon have to create a sixth star, reserved only for prospects that commit to the Tigers.

So you see, it really is hopeless. I have learned so much from Tiger fans on the forum this week. Oh, I'll watch the game...it will just be with sickening horror, just like the horror and helplessness our nation felt collectively as we watched the World Trade Center buildings collapse. Except instead of planes, it will be black and gold gladiators handing out the final deathblow to our storied program.

Tonight Missouri begins their utter domination of college football for the next several decades. We may never see another Tiger loss in our lifetimes. Maybe our children will, I don't know. Missouri is just THAT good.

I've really enjoyed Nebraska football. I'll be sad to see it go.

I am terrified of tonight's game and will have hand covering my eyes with the occasional glance through my fingers to watch the horror.

I have learned the following things on the board this week that have eliminated all hope:

1. Illinois was on their way to an undefeated national championship season until Missouri destroyed their will to play football for the rest of the season. We will soon know that same feeling because...

2. A Nebraska loss tonight will set back the program decades and be just the third in a 30+ string of consecutive victories by the Tigers. That is just too much pressure for our young players to handle. Not that it matters anyway, because...

3. Every key player (and possibly our head coach) has a severe case of swine flu that will render them powerless to stop the feared Tiger attack. Not that we'd be able to stop it anyway, because of...

4. Blaine Gabbert. WOW! What else can I say? If only there was a way to dispense with him actually having a playing career so we could induct him into the NFL Hall of Fame now. The only thing that will prevent him from throwing for 800 yards tonight is the weather, so expect only 600 yards from his magical arm of wonder. It is a travesty that Heisman voters don't have him as not just the leading candidate, but the ONLY candidate worthy of winning the trophy. That will change after tonight because...

5. The legendary "Tiger aura" will grow to mythical proportions after Missouri not just wins, but destroys the spirit of an entire state and could very well lead to Nebraska discontinuing their football program. The Tiger aura will be so formidable that even teams like USC and Florida will find it impossible to recruit against; they will be left fighting for three star scraps while Missouri locks up every five star player in the nation for the next thirty years. Rivals will soon have to create a sixth star, reserved only for prospects that commit to the Tigers.

So you see, it really is hopeless. I have learned so much from Tiger fans on the forum this week. Oh, I'll watch the game...it will just be with sickening horror, just like the horror and helplessness our nation felt collectively as we watched the World Trade Center buildings collapse. Except instead of planes, it will be black and gold gladiators handing out the final deathblow to our storied program.

Tonight Missouri begins their utter domination of college football for the next several decades. We will never see another Tiger loss in our lifetimes. Maybe our children will, I don't know. Missouri is just THAT good.

:laughpound

I am terrified of tonight's game and will have hand covering my eyes with the occasional glance through my fingers to watch the horror.

5. The legendary "Tiger aura" will grow to mythical proportions after Missouri not just wins, but destroys the spirit of an entire state and could very well lead to Nebraska discontinuing their football program. The Tiger aura will be so formidable that even teams like USC and Florida will find it impossible to recruit against; they will be left fighting for three star scraps while Missouri locks up every five star player in the nation for the next thirty years. Rivals will soon have to create a sixth star, reserved only for prospects that commit to the Tigers.

Tonight Missouri begins their utter domination of college football for the next several decades. We will never see another Tiger loss in our lifetimes. Maybe our children will, I don't know. Missouri is just THAT good.

Actually that is exactly what I've been reading about the Nebraska program this week. I'm not sure that the Tigers should even show up.

:sarcasm

LMAO! Awesome! Hey man just curious are you going to Cool River to watch the game? I live in North Austin near Cedar Park and go there to watch games sometimes.

Bo looks fit man...better watch out Missouri fans. He looks ready to lay waste to Fairy field. Did I get the name of your stadium right? Hah...I think that was hilarious Doc. To all the Husker fans offended by this...come on really? This is good stuff and pretty harmless. If I was Bo I would be flattered, because lets face it he looks like a bad motha who strikes fear in his opponents. Good stuff!

Bo looks fit man...better watch out Missouri fans. He looks ready to lay waste to Fairy field. Did I get the name of your stadium right? Hah...I think that was hilarious Doc. To all the Husker fans offended by this...come on really? This is good stuff and pretty harmless. If I was Bo I would be flattered, because lets face it he looks like a bad motha who strikes fear in his opponents. Good stuff!

Not upset, but so glad that we're given chances to talk amazing amounts of sh*t....

We're given all these opportunities, and you just have to take em when you see em...

Not upset, but so glad that we're given chances to talk amazing amounts of sh*t....

We're given all these opportunities, and you just have to take em when you see em...

I read ya...just got done watching some clips from bigrednetwork.com. Man that was awful and I really hope we pay them back for the arrogance they showed in that game. I am making a prediction for the first time on this game...30-17 Nebraska. I hope we hang 50+ on them, but not sure if we are ready to do that. Time to show these boys the last 2 times we faced were off years and it's time to take back what is ours. I want to see bo come out with the Conan hair though and sport the sword...awesome haha!!

I read ya...just got done watching some clips from bigrednetwork.com. Man that was awful and I really hope we pay them back for the arrogance they showed in that game. I am making a prediction for the first time on this game...30-17 Nebraska. I hope we hang 50+ on them, but not sure if we are ready to do that. Time to show these boys the last 2 times we faced were off years and it's time to take back what is ours. I want to see bo come out with the Conan hair though and sport the sword...awesome haha!!

I'm just hoping to see plenty black and gold jersey's gettin' knocked on their a$$es

LMFAO....yeah....he looks fit alright.

gopelini.jpg

LMFAO....yeah....he looks fit alright.

gopelini.jpg

Wow good job, we've never seen that before...