Since when have Husker fans been bandwagoners??

Apathy

Q: I'm sorry but when have Nebraska fans been bandwagoners? :dunno
A: Since October 13, 2007 when approximately 30,000 Husker fans that left Memorial Stadium in the middle of the 2nd quarter against Oklahoma State.

http://www.sportingnews.com/college-footba...-home-loss-1958

"Fans in the NCAA-record 287th consecutive sellout crowd began filing out of the stadium in the middle of the second quarter, after OSU went up 31-0. The trickle of fans heading to the exits became a stream after Keller was intercepted on Nebraska's next series."

Husker fans followed up with a repeat the following week against Texas A&M.

For another Husker bandwagon fan example see Nebraska Cornhuskers Baseball. There were dozens of fans that went to games at the Buck in the early 90's, even when they had All-American Darin Erstad. Besides that kook who carried around the broom and wore his radio headset to every Husker baseball game at the Buck, there wasn't another die-hard Nebraska baseball fan in 1994.

A: Since October 13, 2007 when approximately 30,000 Husker fans that left Memorial Stadium in the middle of the 2nd quarter against Oklahoma State.

"Fans in the NCAA-record 287th consecutive sellout crowd began filing out of the stadium in the middle of the second quarter, after OSU went up 31-0. The trickle of fans heading to the exits became a stream after Keller was intercepted on Nebraska's next series."

For another Husker bandwagon fan example see Nebraska Cornhuskers Baseball. There were dozens of fans that went to games at the Buck in the early 90's, even when they had All-American Darin Erstad. Besides that kook who carried around the broom and wore his radio headset to every Husker baseball game at the Buck, there wasn't another die-hard Nebraska baseball fan in 1994.

nice first post Bill or should i call you Steve

There are quite a few actually. Dont get me wrong, there obviously are ALOT of true husker fans. Let me stress that again....ALOT OF TRUE HUSKER FANS!!!! But...i personally know alteast 20 people in my life (work, friends, church) that put on shirts and cheer when things are well, but could care less when they are not. And I really doubt that I just happen to know the only 20 people in Omaha like this. During those 2 (good grief) bad years, husker flags were taken down, people stopped wearing gear on 'husker fridays', friends quit watching games. Trust me when i say there are many, many more true fans, but there are plenty of the bandwagon type as well

true. there are over a million people in neb.

believe it or not... :LOLtartar

there are some bandwagon folks out there.

every team has some.

some more than others.

nice first post Bill or should i call you Steve

Yes, that's quite a first post. :lame

I kinda hafta agree on the baseball point though.

This guy OBVIOUSLY don't know what the term "bandwagon" means in sports lingo...because I don't see that many people that are Husker fans jumping on and off...if your a Husker fan, you are there whether the team is doing well or not. THAT is what Nebraska Football is all about...it isn't being on the bandwagon.