That KOOK John made an appearance in The Jungle...

and was subsequently cut-off by the pimp in the box.

After being on hold for 2 1/2 hours, John went ballistic just like he does with Kugler and Mike Severe in Omaha.

Well, John...you've been waiting...day by day...DAY BY DAY...and 2 1/2 HOURS TODAY BABY...for this game and your epic performance in The Jungle.

Fail.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and was subsequently cut-off by the pimp in the box.

After being on hold for 2 1/2 hours, John went ballistic just like he does with Kugler and Mike Severe in Omaha.

Well, John...you've been waiting...day by day...DAY BY DAY...and 2 1/2 HOURS TODAY BABY...for this game and your epic performance in The Jungle.

Fail.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So??

John is a......well he would be one of the annoying people to watch a game with.

He tried to call Tom Becker (1110am, political talk on the same time as USC) and Tom hung up on him, and blasted his intern for not properly scanning calls. It was great to hear a talk show host have some pride in intelligent calls. To me, John never comes across as intelligent.

John is a......well he would be one of the annoying people to watch a game with.

He tried to call Tom Becker (1110am, political talk on the same time as USC) and Tom hung up on him, and blasted his intern for not properly scanning calls. It was great to hear a talk show host have some pride in intelligent calls. To me, John never comes across as intelligent.

QFT...thank you.

John is a caller on local radio shows that starts off with a normal tone and shortly turns into a horrible Macho Man Randy Savage impersonation. He yells into the phone so loudly you can't understand what he rambling on about. He may have very good points, but he needs to find a TOTALLY different way to share them.

John is a caller on local radio shows that starts off with a normal tone and shortly turns into a horrible Macho Man Randy Savage impersonation. He yells into the phone so loudly you can't understand what he rambling on about. He may have very good points, but he needs to find a TOTALLY different way to share them.

Hmm....guess Callahan found a new hobby then

Ok I think I've heard him on USC before and without warning anybody he hangs up and then Mike and Kevin just laugh at him as do I because I think he's kind of funny at times. I actually enjoy listening to him but thats just me.

QFT...thank you.

What is QFT? I hope we're friends :wasted

QFT...thank you.

What is QFT? I hope we're friends :wasted

Quote for Truth