Well that was nice of you guys to spot moo 12 points.

I think Mizzou is lucky for all the chances NU missed early. I was disappointed with the NU offense, I thought they would look better. Maybe the weather was effecting both teams. The defense was good on both sides, but that helps when Gabbert can't seem to thrown. Rain, injury, happy feet brought on by pain... Not sure why he looked off, but the big difference was gthe Blackshirts in my opinion.

I don't want to make excuses, but they do say that rain brings teams closer. They make bad teams look good and good teams look bad. I won't blame our first 3 quarters on that alone but that definitely had a factor. 27 unanswered once the rain stops? Lee's sliding turnover, muffed punts. Definitely weather-related. Even so, Mizzou played damn tough and kudos to them.

Kansas will be a tough game, but I don't see how you can sit here and think KU will open up on points after what our D just did to Misery. Show some credit where credit is due. Mizzou isn't exactly a bad offensive team.

Yes, moo is a pretty bad O team. Your crazy to think they even compare to the O that KU brings. Crazy I tell you. I'm bored so i can show you the stats so far this year if you want me to.

Haha... if u confident after seeing our D line dominate against MU what will they do against KU weak Oline? Personally i think Reesing is already booking a reservation in Lawrence Family Medical Center for Nov. 15th

Okay, do it. And you just bragged about the same O you had last year. How did they do against us again? We have a better D than last year. I'm not saying we'll win, but don't act like you'll put up 50 on us. I promise you they won't.

Scored 35, in Lincoln. You forget our run D is huge this year.

Here you go. ( I love stats by the way, i get bored easy)(Does not include tonight's game)

Offense

Total O

KU - 6

unl - 19

moo - 16

Rushing O

KU - 16 ( and remember our starter hasn't played for 2 games now)

UNL - 39

moo - 60

Passing O

KU - 12

UNL - 33

moo - 10

Scoring 0

KU - 6

UNL - 9

moo - 15

Sacks Allowed

KU - 56 (1.75 per game)

UNL - 12 (.75 per game)

moo - 34 (1.25 per game)

First Down O

KU - 4

UNL - 24

moo - 10

3rd Down %

KU - 11 (51.67%)

UNL - 22 (47.06%)

moo - 31 (44.83%)

Defense

Total D

KU - 35

UNL - 21

moo - 59

Rushing D

KU - 3

UNL - 39

moo - 61

Passing D

KU - 98

UNL - 23

moo - 68

Scoring D

KU - 11

UNL - 1

moo - 21

Sacks

KU - 6 (3.75 per game)

UNL - 30 (2.5 per game)

moo - 51 (2.0 per game)

First Down D

KU - 36

UNL - 25

moo - 80

3rd Down D

KU - 8 (28.07%)

UNL - 37 (35.59%)

moo - 86 (41.54%)

Red Zone D

KU - 10

UNL - 10

moo - 102

Turnover Margin

KU - 36

UNL - 17

moo - 36

Now to take a look Deeper inside the numbers. How was the competitions O or D? (not including tonight's game)

KU

Opponents O (Averaged)(Highest)

Total O faced (FBS) #63 (#28)

Rushing O - #78 (#40)

Passing O - #49 (#16)

Scoring O - #54 (#33)

Opponents D

Total D - #69 (#22)

Rushing D - #71 (#21)

Passing D - #70 (#38)

Scoring D - #83 (#56)

UNL

Total O - #76 (#55)

Rushing O - #49 (#24)

Passing O - #91 (#74)

Scoring O - #65 (#36)

Opponents D

Total D - #68 (#47)

Rushing D - #58 (#30)

Passing D - #77 (#48)

Scoring D - #60 (#33)

Moo

Total O - #50 (#12)

Rushing O - #54 (#3)

Passing O - #60 (#13)

Scoring O - #91 (#70)

Opponents D

Total D - #100 (#89)

Rushing D - #87 (#52)

Passing D - #83 (#47)

Scoring D - #98 (#93)

Bold are some "wow" stats.

the Husker defense just keeps getting better and better, so i wouldnt count on KU scoring to many points

Yeah, they only scored 35 last year and we return the same O. you're probably right.

Yeah & you guys scored 35 on Southern Mississippi too

yeah, and they have a statistically better D than UNL has.

Kansas will be a tough game, but I don't see how you can sit here and think KU will open up on points after what our D just did to Misery. Show some credit where credit is due. Mizzou isn't exactly a bad offensive team.

Yes, moo is a pretty bad O team. Your crazy to think they even compare to the O that KU brings. Crazy I tell you. I'm bored so i can show you the stats so far this year if you want me to.

Haha... if u confident after seeing our D line dominate against MU what will they do against KU weak Oline? Personally i think Reesing is already booking a reservation in Lawrence Family Medical Center for Nov. 15th

i'm sure he is.

the Husker defense just keeps getting better and better, so i wouldnt count on KU scoring to many points

Yeah, they only scored 35 last year and we return the same O. you're probably right.

That's why they lost to UAB, right? You're a lot better poster than that troll JGS, but if you honestly think their D is better than Nebraska's, I'm going to have to reevaluate. Because that's straight-up retarded.

Okay, do it. And you just bragged about the same O you had last year. How did they do against us again? We have a better D than last year. I'm not saying we'll win, but don't act like you'll put up 50 on us. I promise you they won't.

Scored 35, in Lincoln. You forget our run D is huge this year.

Here you go. ( I love stats by the way, i get bored easy)(Does not include tonight's game)

Offense

Total O

KU - 6

unl - 19

moo - 16

Rushing O

KU - 16 ( and remember our starter hasn't played for 2 games now)

UNL - 39

moo - 60

Passing O

KU - 12

UNL - 33

moo - 10

Scoring 0

KU - 6

UNL - 9

moo - 15

Sacks Allowed

KU - 56 (1.75 per game)

UNL - 12 (.75 per game)

moo - 34 (1.25 per game)

First Down O

KU - 4

UNL - 24

moo - 10

3rd Down %

KU - 11 (51.67%)

UNL - 22 (47.06%)

moo - 31 (44.83%)

Defense

Total D

KU - 35

UNL - 21

moo - 59

Rushing D

KU - 3

UNL - 39

moo - 61

Passing D

KU - 98

UNL - 23

moo - 68

Scoring D

KU - 11

UNL - 1

moo - 21

Sacks

KU - 6 (3.75 per game)

UNL - 30 (2.5 per game)

moo - 51 (2.0 per game)

First Down D

KU - 36

UNL - 25

moo - 80

3rd Down D

KU - 8 (28.07%)

UNL - 37 (35.59%)

moo - 86 (41.54%)

Red Zone D

KU - 10

UNL - 10

moo - 102

Turnover Margin

KU - 36

UNL - 17

moo - 36

Now to take a look Deeper inside the numbers. How was the competitions O or D? (not including tonight's game)

KU

Total O faced (FBS) #63 (#28)

Rushing O - #78 (#40)

Passing O - #49 (#16)

Scoring O - #54 (#33)

Opponents D

Total D - #69 (#22)

Rushing D - #71 (#21)

Passing D - #70 (#38)

Scoring D - #83 (#56)

UNL

Total O - #76 (#55)

Rushing O - #49 (#24)

Passing O - #91 (#74)

Scoring O - #65 (#36)

Opponents D

Total D - #68 (#47)

Rushing D - #58 (#30)

Passing D - #77 (#48)

Scoring D - #60 (#33)

Moo

Total O - #50 (#12)

Rushing O - #54 (#3)

Passing O - #60 (#13)

Scoring O - #91 (#70)

Opponents D

Total D - #100 (#89)

Rushing D - #87 (#52)

Passing D - #83 (#47)

Scoring D - #98 (#93)

Bold are some "wow" stats.

Dude absolutely no disrespect meant but we won and I am not going to go any further with this discussion or look through those stats because its time to celebrate right now.

I think you possibly might have forgotten who Southern Miss has played... and who your Jayhawks have played. Playing Northern Colorado, UTEP, Duke and Southern Miss and allowing 54 points as opposed to the Huskers having played Virginia Tech, FAU, ASU, ULL and Mizzou and only allowing 40 points isn't exactly grounds for you to talk up your defense considering we've allowed 2 less touchdowns in one more game. And we've played two tough teams on the road in hostile environments. By the way, the southern miss team with a "statistically better d than unl" has played ALCORN STATE... ever heard of em? UCF, Virginia, you guys and LOST TO UAB! Don't get too high on how good your team is just yet. You'll be tested in the big 12 and then you can come back and try to talk about how our defense isn't good and mizzou has a bad offense. You're high if you think Mizzou isn't a decent offensive team.

Oh.. and our team welcomes the road challenge. Remember, we owned that stadium in Lawrence, "Memorial Stadium south" for decades... it will happen again. Count on it.