Post game Mizzou look-a-like thread

I think both sides are getting way too carried away. I for one laughed my butt off over it. I still think it's funny. If you don't like it, stop looking at it and making post. You say your a better fan because you think your more classy then me. Really? Maybe we should break it down even further. I'm guessing I gave 3 times more of a donation for my season tickets then you did, does that make me a better fan then you? Or do you even have season tickets? Maybe that means I'm a better fan then you. No, it probably doesn't does it?

If you think this picture is funny and others don't like it, who cares! Who really cares what other people on a message board think of you. Any one person on here could get in a car wreck and die tomorrow, will it really matter to me??? No. I don't know who they are or what they do. So why the hell would I care about a couple of childish names they call me. Don't let the holier then thou people get to you, they usually like to point out your faults in hope that you won't ever uncover theirs.

:boxosoap I'm done! :)

Go Big Red!

Well, I hope none of them die in a car wreck tomorrow (and I know you are not hoping for that either), but I too don't give a flying f**k what anyone on a message board thinks of me; especially some of the sanctimonious hypocrites on this board. I am so sick of the – I’m taking the high ground so I am better than you – attitude of some of the people here. I am with you. Some of us here just want to have a little fun and laugh a little at our opponent’s expense. If you don’t like it, go on cantwealljustgetalong.com and leave the rest of us the f**k alone.

:boxosoap I think I’m done too. :)