Post game Mizzou look-a-like thread

I guess if an NCAA, and now NFL radio commentator...and NFL alum...can enjoy it...so will I. That same pic is posted on Kevin Kuglers facebook page. He's a pretty classless guy...right??? Make sure you call the show and let him know about it.

Ah yes, the whole, "That guy is doing it, it's ok for me to do it!" defense. Nicely done. :facepalm:

Oh and just as another point 'classy fan' admin of this board are 'classless' too....

Eric The Red's response to crying...

Post #4

Sorry, is him being an admin supposed to mean anything? Being in a position of power on an internet board doesn't mean sh#t. Gloating about something like that is classless, regardless of what team you're a fan of or what omgwtfbbq position you hold on an internet forum.

Why should we be nice to these people. I have never in my life felt better then anyone. I try to treat everyone with class and respect. These missouri fans in here this past 2 weeks have been terrible. I dont go to there websights and piss in there pool. So why do they do it to us. We might of won and we can be the bigger people about this whole thing. IM just sick of it. You lost boo hoo, cuz we all know that a select number of missouri trols on this board would of been back and rubbed it in our faces. I love the fact that were the classiest fans but if i got to continue to let someone else talk heaps of sh#t in my backyard. There gonna get something back.

Why should we be nice to these people. I have never in my life felt better then anyone. I try to treat everyone with class and respect. These missouri fans in here this past 2 weeks have been terrible. I dont go to there websights and piss in there pool. So why do they do it to us. We might of won and we can be the bigger people about this whole thing. IM just sick of it. You lost boo hoo, cuz we all know that a select number of missouri trols on this board would of been back and rubbed it in our faces. I love the fact that were the classiest fans but if i got to continue to let someone else talk heaps of sh#t in my backyard. There gonna get something back.

Man, talk sh#t all you want to their fans who are over here talking sh#t. Isn't that what the internets are for? ;) But bashing the kids who put so much heart into their games for showing it after a tough loss is a bit much.

I guess if an NCAA, and now NFL radio commentator...and NFL alum...can enjoy it...so will I. That same pic is posted on Kevin Kuglers facebook page. He's a pretty classless guy...right??? Make sure you call the show and let him know about it.

Ah yes, the whole, "That guy is doing it, it's ok for me to do it!" defense. Nicely done. :facepalm:

Oh and just as another point 'classy fan' admin of this board are 'classless' too....

Eric The Red's response to crying...

Post #4

Sorry, is him being an admin supposed to mean anything? Being in a position of power on an internet board doesn't mean sh#t. Gloating about something like that is classless, regardless of what team you're a fan of or what omgwtfbbq position you hold on an internet forum.

Oh and also make sure you explain your superior thoughts to the other 40 people on that thread too. Guess I'm the only one that enjoyed it.

This needs to stop, we are supposed to be classier than this. Don't forget, this was us just a few short weeks ago. These players are just kids and these rivalries mean everything to them.

Seriously. What the hell. I know you guys are just blowing off steam, but this is a kid playing a game he gave his heart and soul to. Let's show some respect for his effort.

You don't kick a man when he's down, especially if you've got an N on your gear. That's not what we're about.

Yeah, this is pretty classless. If anything, the picture goes to show just how much these games mean to the kids (on both sides).

:yeah I think it's pretty clear that this game was a knock down drag em out game and these kids put their hearts into it. I did feel for the kid when they showed him. If you have never been in a position where you've poured your heart into something only to see it not work out for you, you know how he feels. AND HELL... WE ALL SHOULD! We just experienced it 3 weeks ago! People need to get a grip that this was most likely an 18-20 year old KID. By the way, to the poster who said he had given up and quit.... yes there was 1:23 left, but we had just gotten the ball to their 10 yard line and were about to drive it in again. The game was over. And like Knapplc said.. you don't kick 'em when they're down.

Okay, so some of you don’t like the pictures that this guy posted…but come on. Sure, they are kids, but they are adult kids. I coached 11 year olds that unfortunately lost a city championship, and I wouldn’t let them cry. I am so sick of grown men getting emotional over a win or loss in a sports contest. Yes I love the Huskers. Yes Husker football is important to me. But players should be taught to hold their heads up…win or lose. They look weak and pathetic when they cry over a lost football game. I don’t blame the player; the coaches should teach these young men to be just that…young MEN. I am not saying it’s not okay for a man to cry, but not when you lose a football game. When a beloved family member passes…when you watch your newborn baby take its first breath…that’s when it’s okay to cry. NOT when you lose a game.

And P.S. There is nothing wrong with gloating. I am so sick of the sanctimonious lecturing people give out when someone has a little fun after a win. When you sit and listen to the trash talking for weeks preceding a game, what the H3LL is wrong with giving a little back when your team comes through.

Okay, now I will sit back and wait for all the holier-than-thou “That’s not how Husker fans act” replies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. We are supposed to have more “class” than that. But before you fire off those replies, I would like to let you all know that I don’t let someone else define class for me. It is classless to throw crap at opposing fans. It is classless to boo opposing players just because they are beating your team, but it is not classless to talk a little crap after a win. What really lacks class is when a bunch of yay-hoos come on here trying to pump themselves up by acting as though they are above it all. Here’s a news flash…nobody cares what you think.

:bonez

Okay, so some of you don’t like the pictures that this guy posted…but come on. Sure, they are kids, but they are adult kids. I coached 11 year olds that unfortunately lost a city championship, and I wouldn’t let them cry. I am so sick of grown men getting emotional over a win or loss in a sports contest. Yes I love the Huskers. Yes Husker football is important to me. But players should be taught to hold their heads up…win or lose. They look weak and pathetic when they cry over a lost football game. I don’t blame the player; the coaches should teach these young men to be just that…young MEN. I am not saying it’s not okay for a man to cry, but not when you lose a football game. When a beloved family member passes…when you watch your newborn baby take its first breath…that’s when it’s okay to cry. NOT when you lose a game.

And P.S. There is nothing wrong with gloating. I am so sick of the sanctimonious lecturing people give out when someone has a little fun after a win. When you sit and listen to the trash talking for weeks preceding a game, what the H3LL is wrong with giving a little back when your team comes through.

Okay, now I will sit back and wait for all the holier-than-thou “That’s not how Husker fans act” replies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. We are supposed to have more “class” than that. But before you fire off those replies, I would like to let you all know that I don’t let someone else define class for me. It is classless to throw crap at opposing fans. It is classless to boo opposing players just because they are beating your team, but it is not classless to talk a little crap after a win. What really lacks class is when a bunch of yay-hoos come on here trying to pump themselves up by acting as though they are above it all. Here’s a news flash…nobody cares what you think.

:bonez

I suppose you like the idea of not keeping score and giving EVERYONE a participant trophy at the end of the season also?!?! :sarcasm

Celebrate mediocrity...today's society. Wait...now I'm going political. Scratch that.

Oh right, real men don't cry...I forgot about that... :facepalm: Male insecurity ftl.

As I said above...real men cry for real, important reasons...not because they lose a football game.

so you don´t want people to tell you what classy is but you are in the positon to tell people what´s important? and btw, not letting 11 year olds show emotion and cry because they lost is just plain dumb

Oh right, real men don't cry...I forgot about that... :facepalm: Male insecurity ftl.

As I said above...real men cry for real, important reasons...not because they lose a football game.

Men cry about things that are truly important to them. Just because you don't think it's important doesn't mean it's not important to them. Despite all the sh#t the NCAA spouts about student athletes, these games and the effort they put into them all year are huge parts of their lives. The team and how they do is a huge part of all their lives. I'm sorry you don't understand that.