Post game Mizzou look-a-like thread

This needs to stop, we are supposed to be classier than this. Don't forget, this was us just a few short weeks ago. These players are just kids and these rivalries mean everything to them.

Seriously. What the hell. I know you guys are just blowing off steam, but this is a kid playing a game he gave his heart and soul to. Let's show some respect for his effort.

You don't kick a man when he's down, especially if you've got an N on your gear. That's not what we're about.

:yeah

I guess if an NCAA, and now NFL radio commentator...and NFL alum...can enjoy it...so will I. That same pic is posted on Kevin Kuglers facebook page. He's a pretty classless guy...right??? Make sure you call the show and let him know about it.

Ah yes, the whole, "That guy is doing it, it's ok for me to do it!" defense. Nicely done. :facepalm:

LOL...Husker fans talking smack to one another. Yep...that proves 'class'.

You made a douchebag post on a public forum. You're getting flak for it. Deal.

Hmmm...first I'm classless...now I'm a douchebag. I think, for some reason, there are admin rules against comments like that. But I digress...

Sorry...sometimes I think that WE Husker fans put ourselves on a pedestal that only WE see and WE create...didn't mean to offend. But you are ALL lying if when that image was on the screen live you didn't get a smile or have less that "Oh...poor guy" thoughts in you head.

Funny, because I could quote so many other teams fans who have had the chance to come to Memorial Stadium or we have gone to their house and guess what! All pretty much have said we have some of the best/classiest fans in all of college football. Many have even come on this board and thanked us fans for treating them so well. I have told so many Michigan or Michigan St. fans here, how we always clap for the opposing team when they leave the field, even when we lose. They look at me like I am crazy!!! So, I don't think it is all in our heads.

LOL...Husker fans talking smack to one another. Yep...that proves 'class'.

You made a douchebag post on a public forum. You're getting flak for it. Deal.

Hmmm...first I'm classless...now I'm a douchebag. I think, for some reason, there are admin rules against comments like that. But I digress...

They are free to ban me all they want.

Well i for one enjoyed watching him cry.

And if that makes me a classless Husker fan in the eyes of people ive never met, then so be it. It doesnt change my outlook. Everyone in the bar i was at laughed, snickered, or pointed at this guy crying. If that makes them classless Husker fans, then so be it.

As for Mizzou they played a great game, but we came out on top.

Ill look forward to more improvements from our offense when we play Texas Tech.

Im done with Mizzou this year.

I guess if an NCAA, and now NFL radio commentator...and NFL alum...can enjoy it...so will I. That same pic is posted on Kevin Kuglers facebook page. He's a pretty classless guy...right??? Make sure you call the show and let him know about it.

Ah yes, the whole, "That guy is doing it, it's ok for me to do it!" defense. Nicely done. :facepalm:

Oh and just as another point 'classy fan' admin of this board are 'classless' too....

Eric The Red's response to crying...

Post #4