Post game Mizzou look-a-like thread

Sorry...sometimes I think that WE Husker fans put ourselves on a pedestal that only WE see and WE create...didn't mean to offend. But you are ALL lying if when that image was on the screen live you didn't get a smile or have less that "Oh...poor guy" thoughts in you head.

Sorry...sometimes I think that WE Husker fans put ourselves on a pedestal that only WE see and WE create...didn't mean to offend. But you are ALL lying if when that image was on the screen live you didn't get a smile or have less that "Oh...poor guy" thoughts in you head.

Really? I am? Thanks for letting me know I was lying. I could have sworn I wasn't. Get a f'ing clue.

I laughed... pretty hard actually.

Now everyone else is making me feel bad... :(

I want a picture of Zacs grin after taking that hit on the option in the first quarter

Zac looked freakin' hilarious today, especially in the 4th quarter when he was on fire, the faces he made, the excitement he showed.

Times like those i wanted to pat him on the back and say hell of job out there kid.

Zac kept his head up the entire game. My respect for him has gone up.

Geez...we can't even enjoy our first win on the road vs. a ranked opponent IN 12 YEARS even a little...

mD2nrEUG9QA

OK...then what was the stat they were talking about with VT? Was it a top 20 team? Top 15? I know it was some unbelievable stat/number that I had no idea it had been that long of a run....

My heart went out to the guy. I wouldn't mock him to his face, and I'm sure not going to do it behind this computer anonymity I have. My character is my character, in person or anonymous.

Really? I am? Thanks for letting me know I was lying. I could have sworn I wasn't. Get a f'ing clue.

I'm with you!! We should just be DAYAAM happy to have won. Same picture with a Husker might have been shown without some breaks.... Show some class here folks!!

Yeah, this is pretty classless. If anything, the picture goes to show just how much these games mean to the kids (on both sides).

Does that mean when we lost to VaTech, we shouldve been crying on the sidelines?

Would it have been wrong if some of them had? Are we now judging whether it's right or wrong to cry about something that you spend huge portions of your life working for?

If it would have been Booger...I would have said it was okay, but maybe this should just be left alone...at least he played his heart out for his team and gave a crap. It wasn't that long ago we couldn't find 5 guys the seemed to do that for Nebraska.