Post game Mizzou look-a-like thread

This needs to stop, we are supposed to be classier than this. Don't forget, this was us just a few short weeks ago. These players are just kids and these rivalries mean everything to them.

Seriously. What the hell. I know you guys are just blowing off steam, but this is a kid playing a game he gave his heart and soul to. Let's show some respect for his effort.

You don't kick a man when he's down, especially if you've got an N on your gear. That's not what we're about.

Geez...we can't even enjoy our first win on the road vs. a ranked opponent IN 12 YEARS even a little...

What? Why? I'm enjoying the hell out of this win. I'm just not gloating about it.

You've got a lot of energy, cmb. Focus that in a positive direction, don't tear your opponent down. We've been griping about Missouri fans coming in here and disrespecting our team for the past 15 days. Why should they care about respecting us if we don't respect them? And if we give them that respect and they still screw with us, that's on them.

Imagine your reaction if a Hokie fan was doing this. You'd be livid, right? But look how they behaved - coming over here, congratulating us, being great sports. That's your example. The best of behavior, not the worst.