What a game

Both Missouri and Nebraska have pretty good defense. And congrats to the Huskers, you made those plays at the end of the game to win. Too bad 1 team had to lose. But that defense Nebraska can win the Big 12. But what do you all feel about your offense?

I have to say, Missouri's defense looked a lot better tonight than they did against Nevada. After watching Nebraska play VT and watching Missouri play Nevada, I didn't expect this game to be so close. I thought Nebraska would just run right over Missouri. But Missouri's D hung tough.

we have a very sluggish and inconsistent offense right now. i see us getting better down the road. but our defense is gonna be carrying the weight for our team. and i have no problem with that whatsoever.

Looking at the game, both teams made stupid mistakes and got penalized. That being said, how demoralizing is this for a young Mizzou team? The defense played great but you give a short field to any offense and 9 times out of 10 they will put it in the endzone. On that score that put Nebraska up 20-12, the line got pressure but they forgot about the Tight End.

Work on both sides is need but man next year's game is going to be ridiculous.

• 8 months later...

we have a very sluggish and inconsistent offense right now. i see us getting better down the road. but our defense is gonna be carrying the weight for our team. and i have no problem with that whatsoever.

Hey big man you gonna spam this board with your childish tantrums?

dusgusting pos

Ha HA. You are probably about 5 feet tall

dusgusting pos

What's going on? :hmmph

dusgusting pos

:yeah

I read the thread 3 or 4 times. Necro thread?

dusgusting pos

:yeah

I read the thread 3 or 4 times. Necro thread?

i'm scared.

dusgusting pos

You guys better watch out for travis2x. Banned under 3 user names for spamming hundreds of vulgarities